DisMeet - Baltimore (DC/MD/VA/PA) - Part 2

Anyone going to the Sakuramatsuri street festival this Saturday? Darcy and I'll be there braving the crowds...

-Ken

Anyone going to the Sakuramatsuri street festival this Saturday? Darcy and I'll be there braving the crowds...

-Ken

Sorry Ken...I'll have to pass. Have to work this Saturday and that night I'm attending my High School reunion (35 yrs). OMG it's been 35 years since I've been in HS and I'm only 20 (not) :goodvibes

Sorry Ken...I'll have to pass. Have to work this Saturday and that night I'm attending my High School reunion (35 yrs). OMG it's been 35 years since I've been in HS and I'm only 20 (not) :goodvibes

Hmmmm, I have that same problem. It's been 32 years since I graduated high school, but I am just turning 25 in June! Well, it's my second 25th birthday anyway!:hippie::rotfl2:

Well, looks like Ken and I are attending alone unless any of you decide to come out. If you want to join us just PM me your phone or email and I will send meeting time and place.

I'd love for there to be one in the DC metro area.

We have DIS friends from all over - Va, Md, DC and beyond. . .we do Inner Harbor and National Harbor a lot. Give us a suggestion and maybe we will run with it. . .we need to plan a meet. . .

:thumbsup2

let me know when.

LOL, my son gets here on June 15. . .Anything after that or before that is fine. . .except I am working June 5 and June 12. I guess the best bet is after my son gets here. . .he is 17 so not much of an issue unless we do a club. . .that could be a problem. . .I am thinking a trip to Inner Harbor Aquarium with lunch in the area. Any other ideas?

I am from MD :) Do you guys ever meet closer to Cecil County? I am 5 minutes off the PA border, 15 minutes from DE.

Most of the time the meets are Inner Harbour, National Harbour, Annapolis. But we are always game for other things. No one has made a suggestion in quite a while though. We need to set up another meet for fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter