DisMeet - Baltimore (DC/MD/VA/PA) - Part 2

Okay, all. . .we have a meet from May 13 to 17. . .come join us. . .Orlando meet. . .see the May meet thread. . .lol.

They way things are going at work, my weekends are booked with work. I'll be lucky to make the Disney trip May. :sad2:

They way things are going at work, my weekends are booked with work. I'll be lucky to make the Disney trip May. :sad2:

But you will need this trip because of all the work you are doing :goodvibes hope everyone can make their trip that is going.

Okay so we all want to meet in Orlando in May. . .and Teresa. . .all work and no play is not healthy. . .you know this to be true. . .we love you and miss you. However, we need a locals meet. . .I suggest the weekend of March 26-28. . .come up with a plan SOMEONE. . .PLEASE. . .I am too new to make suggestions. . .

Okay so we all want to meet in Orlando in May. . .and Teresa. . .all work and no play is not healthy. . .you know this to be true. . .we love you and miss you. However, we need a locals meet. . .I suggest the weekend of March 26-28. . .come up with a plan SOMEONE. . .PLEASE. . .I am too new to make suggestions. . .

lets try national harbor again :lmao:

Has anyone here heard anything about Disney opening a resort hotel in Prince George's County? DH was Googling Disney in Maryland and found a couple places where this was mentioned back in May of last year, but didn't find anything recent.

They are actually supposed to be building a resort here. . .let me see if I can find the link. . .

In May of 2009 Disney bought a 15 acre parcel of land at National Harbor overlooking the Potomac River. The idea is to build a 500 room resort destination location. I don't believe it has started construction yet, still going the design and permitting phase.

Any one has input on date and where the meet will be at National Harbor between march 26-28?

Hey there, if you want we can do National Harbor meet at Cadillac Ranch on Saturday night and then do Bobby McKees. . .Ken and I would be available. . .just need a good meeting time. . .

Hey there, if you want we can do National Harbor meet at Cadillac Ranch on Saturday night and then do Bobby McKees. . .Ken and I would be available. . .just need a good meeting time. . .

I was thinking Lunch time on Sat as I got plans for dinner. :( If thats not good for you, then we can try for another weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter