DISers unite! MAMMOTH MAY MEET Epcot on May 17, 2009!

I haven't been on these boards long enough to know who "Cammie" was, so I searched.....WOW!! :surfweb:

Some very interesting reading!!

Hey, looks like one more opening for the PhotoPass share if anyone is interested??

1.) InDashMP3 (Joe, Jamie, Jacob, Jenna)
2.) Alan_renfroe
3.) Podsnel
4.) ckdsnynt
5.) OPEN

This is going to be a fun meet! My wife (Jamie) and I did a meet with a group we met on CruiseCritic when we took a 7night Eastern Caribbean.. It was fun! This is turning out to be much bigger!!! We're getting close!:goodvibes
PM me about how and when to get the money to you. Color me excited!:banana:

We will be in Disney that week but I haven't finalized a schedule yet. If we are in Epcot that day we will surely drop by and say hi. There will be anywhere from 2 to 5 of us.

We will be in Disney that week but I haven't finalized a schedule yet. If we are in Epcot that day we will surely drop by and say hi. There will be anywhere from 2 to 5 of us.

Us too! DD birthday and we will be at MK to use FP in am but hope to be at EPcot in the afternoon. Three of us: self, DH and DD.
Hope we can make it!:)

I haven't been on these boards long enough to know who "Cammie" was, so I searched.....WOW!! :surfweb:

Some very interesting reading!!

Hey, looks like one more opening for the PhotoPass share if anyone is interested??

1.) InDashMP3 (Joe, Jamie, Jacob, Jenna)
2.) Alan_renfroe
3.) Podsnel
4.) ckdsnynt
5.) OPEN

This is going to be a fun meet! My wife (Jamie) and I did a meet with a group we met on CruiseCritic when we took a 7night Eastern Caribbean.. It was fun! This is turning out to be much bigger!!! We're getting close!:goodvibes

Hi Joe! Thanks for organizing this PhotoPass share. I'm still not exactly sure how we get the numbers from each other, but maybe you can explain it to me. Just let me know how much I owe you, and when & where to send it. Thanks again! Looking forward to meeting you and your family!

I think I posted this but I will do it again just in case. My gang will consist of 4. Me (Leanne), DH (Joe), DD8 (Lindsey), DD3 (Josie)

Have a great evening!

Hi Leanne! We are looking forward to meeting you and your family!

Right now I have 33 confirmed MMMers !! (Mammoth May Meet) See Post 33 on Page 3 I still do not have confirmed #'s for
Sunny
MaryAz
Kasmommie
Poohstix
Cammie !!

If you have posted please fogive and humorthis ol'gal and give them to me again!!
33 is a GREAT or MAMMOUTH Number !!!!!!! and it's gonna be mamouther !!:rotfl2:

Hi Rosie! I think Cammie is going to be a party of one, (unless her daughter Lauren gets her way!)

Mammoth May Meet - I love it!!! :thumbsup2 So very excited to meet everyone!

MAMMOTH MAY MEET!!! That has such a cool ring to it, I'm thinking about seeing if I can get t-shirts printed up. Wouldn't that be cool if we all had t-shirts that said "Mammoth May Meet!" I'll work on it and report back.

Hope you can make it! We were originally going to be at MK on that day, but we changed plans to accommodate the meet. GLAD WE DID!

Us too! DD birthday and we will be at MK to use FP in am but hope to be at EPcot in the afternoon. Three of us: self, DH and DD.
Hope we can make it!:)

Oooh, I hope you all can make it as well! Tell DD that she would have about 35 people singing "Happy Birthday to You" if you all can come!

Alan

Oh, Alan, let me know and I can help you with the T-shirts! I'll check on the Creative Disigns board here!!! I've had some of the designers come up with great designs for t-shirts I've made!

MAYers, this is what I've come up with so far - imagine an all-black screen on a lime green t-shirt:

DIS.gif

I LOVE that font!! You don't have to have a license to use it, either. Do you think we could get permission to use the DISboards logo? If not, we could just say "The DIS"

Alan

Have you posted a link to this thread from the may 2009 thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2005583

Some of those people may be interested.

Design looks good. Just my opinion but if you just go with DIS May Mammoth Meet 2009 it'll look really good.

Thanks very much! I went over to that link, subscribed, and posted a link to this thread to let everyone know about the meet.

I think your comment about the design is a good one. If it says DIS, we wouldn't have to worry about using the logo.

Alan,

:worship: I Love the shirt idea! The design and script used is great. :thumbsup2

If you're going to make some and need a certain number for a screen printer to do them (I know some places around here require a minimum) , I'd be more than happy to send you a payment through paypal you or send a check. (I'd want 3). Please feel free to PM me with whatever you'd need (thanks).

This meet is shaping up to live up to its Mammoth name. We can't wait. :banana:

Love the shirt dsign. let me know cost etc.

Alan: P.S. Can't tell DD about singing Happy Birthday. She wil be turning 31 (no spring chick you know) and would surely not come if she knew this in advance. Must keep it a secret! ;)

I'll be at WDW on my first solo trip from May 12th - May 19th.

I'll be at DHS on the morning of May 17th but am planning to come over to EPCOT to be a part of the MMM!!!

I'll be at WDW on my first solo trip from May 12th - May 19th.

I'll be at DHS on the morning of May 17th but am planning to come over to EPCOT to be a part of the MMM!!!

Alan Can add you to the list and I will put you in on the Count list!!! I am also going solo ,but it's my 2nd time the first was soooo awesome I am making it an ANNUAL happening !! Where are you staying !!????/

Alan Can add you to the list and I will put you in on the Count list!!! I am also going solo ,but it's my 2nd time the first was soooo awesome I am making it an ANNUAL happening !! Where are you staying !!????/

I'm staying at POFQ!!! It's my first time staying at this resort and I am soooo excited!!

You will love being solo!!Check out my ptr "Rosies not so Rivetting PTR " See if our schedules match anywhere !! I'm game for company !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter