DISers unite! MAMMOTH MAY MEET Epcot on May 17, 2009!

I still have a large amount of relatives in the area. We have week is Sept. We are going to visit TO but we also want to spend a few days in the Ottawa area.

Very cool, we drive up to Ottawa a couple times a year mainly to shop but sometimes we drive up to go see the ballet or a play. We were just up there at the beginning of May for the Tulip Festival, beautiful!

In the second picture I am right next to Alan on the left.

I don't know when we'll be going back. We have no plans for a big trip for a couple of years as we want to try a cruise and go to Vegas. We have a niece and nephew that live in Florida though so we'll likely try for a short visit sometime before the year is out or early next year.

eta: Oh and I live in Roselle, NJ

Okay, now I gotta look and see which one you are and see if I "saw" you there without actually meeting you!

New Jersey! That's like half the U.S. away! Ugh! Well, maybe something else will work out and we will end up in Florida at the same time! I think we're going back in December.

Hope you had a good day.

Oh, and we are taking a Disney cruise in 2010 but I don't have the dates yet.

I haven't been to the tulip festival in years. It is beautiful though!

CK - We are very, very tentatively looking at a weekend in Oct. DH has a 3 day weekend so he'd add on a day or 2 for a quick trip.

eta: Our cruise wouldn't be a Disney cruise. I've never cruised before and with motion sickness I want to try something cheaper to see how I do before spending lots of money. Since we live between 3 or 4 ports we'll pick something from here to save the airfare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter