Disboards Meet Dec 12th - 15th for Margarita's in Mexico

MMmm.... cute cuban men who don't speak english and margaritas.... yummy .... sounds like my kind of vacation :angel:

You would have enjoyed every moment of it , you are on my myspace friends list so I am sure you have seen the album...:lmao:

..and just because I am feeling nice since I go to The World tomorrow I will post this really nice picture of Randy (tawasdave) that I took when I went to Michigan...
Randy.jpg

..and just because I am feeling nice since I go to The World tomorrow I will post this really nice picture of Randy (tawasdave) that I took when I went to Michigan...
Randy.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww, thanks hun...:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ...now where did I put that picture you sent me...I could post that...I will find it...brb...

You... shut the pie hole hehehe

I took the photos.. thank you .. yes yes thank you thank.. thats as I was doing my wave on the spinning wicked fast dance floor.. texting.. waveing... taking photos. im good like that

Some memories we will just never forget if we live to be 100 and that vacation is one that will remain with me forever..I have not had so much fun in a very long time..... That is where the dancing princess wave came in at...lol...and the very drunk girl(not carrie) passed out on the side of the dance floor while her friends said "never mind shes FINE...lol...yea right) I wish everyone of my solo trips was as delightful as that one was and yes Carrie you added to that :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

awwwwwwwwwwww, thanks hun...:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ...now where did I put that picture you sent me...I could post that...I will find it...brb...

...hey you, I was being nice, we do NOT need to be showing that photo, remember this is a family board....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have no idea what you are talking about...:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
tsk, tsk tsk....I cannot believe the question I just received.....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: does the new gf know this????????????:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I still think you should tell her about the disboards:rotfl2:

Carrie...I have a question for you...Did we or did we not ask Mr SA, to change his plans and come to Disney with us????? Geesh..........................:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter