Disboards Meet Dec 12th - 15th for Margarita's in Mexico

Carrieannew

DIS Veteran
Anyone want to set up a meet during this time??

We will be in the world between Friday Dec 12th through Monday the 15th.

With the closing of PI we thought this would be a great place. Maybe to sit and drink and then watch Illuminations?? Anyone up for it?

Anyone want to set up a meet during this time??

We will be in the world between Friday Dec 12th through Monday the 15th.

With the closing of PI we thought this would be a great place. Maybe to sit and drink and then watch Illuminations?? Anyone up for it?

Im in , Im in, I'm in....:lmao:
lol....sounds like a great plan...have to ditch Genesis...hahahahah

Im in , Im in, I'm in....:lmao:
lol....sounds like a great plan...have to ditch Genesis...hahahahah

He is lame and needs to sit and have a margarita. I shall make him.

Maybe if I tell him he can either have margarita's with us... or go on that "ride" with me that he refuses to go on hehehe

Maybe if I tell him he can either have margarita's with us... or go on that "ride" with me that he refuses to go on hehehe

How is it everything I say can be taken in a bad way. Geez. I need to watch my dirty self

Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I wasnt suppossed to tell you that:lmao:
and I know he will have ONE margarita , but probably not more than one although since we are at WDW and I dont have to worry about him driving drunk I would actually like to see him drink several.. Might loosen him up some...hahahh (I am such a BAD mother)

Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I wasnt suppossed to tell you that:lmao:
and I know he will have ONE margarita , but probably not more than one although since we are at WDW and I dont have to worry about him driving drunk I would actually like to see him drink several.. Might loosen him up some...hahahh (I am such a BAD mother)

I'd like to see him loosen up a little too :rolleyes1

I would love to get your son drunk

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'd like to see him loosen up a little too :rolleyes1

I would love to get your son drunk

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
heheh OH I have heard some stories and he is a silly drunk...too too funny from what I was told and I would love to see him drunk just once myself, just dont want him drinking and driving

heheh OH I have heard some stories and he is a silly drunk...too too funny from what I was told and I would love to see him drunk just once myself, just dont want him drinking and driving

Ok.. so do you like the idea of sitting early for illuminations by the Margarita stand and staying through illuminations?? That area we sat in would work

Ok.. so do you like the idea of sitting early for illuminations by the Margarita stand and staying through illuminations?? That area we sat in would work

I think its a great idea, will just have to figure out time frame and all...We have so much going on while we are there...I think 12th will probably work out best if I can change dinner reservations... The 11th would have worked great as we will be down there for dinner but you wont be in by then....

I think its a great idea, will just have to figure out time frame and all...We have so much going on while we are there...I think 12th will probably work out best if I can change dinner reservations... The 11th would have worked great as we will be down there for dinner but you wont be in by then....

Ok you plan it hehehehe
I will just sit here and look pretty and be funny

Ok you plan it hehehehe
I will just sit here and look pretty and be funny
lol..u have more time than I do lady..YOU started this thread YOU plan it, I wil just say yes I can or no I cannot.....HA!
If I plan it we just do a meet every day somewhere at a diff time...hahah
For ppl with kids we could do a meet for ice cream in MK :)

lol..u have more time than I do lady..YOU started this thread YOU plan it, I wil just say yes I can or no I cannot.....HA!
If I plan it we just do a meet every day somewhere at a diff time...hahah
For ppl with kids we could do a meet for ice cream in MK :)

Well if we havent scared everyone off, Id love to hear what everyone else thinks.

Just to clarify since there seems to be so much confusion on these meets...This is NOT a disMATES meet, this is a disboards meet, singles and married ppl alike..This is a meet for ppl who LOVE disney, not for ppl looking for love. I know I met a lot of nice couples from the disboards the last 2 days I was at WDW and would love to meet up with more , not just ppl looking to make a connection....

(Y'all are killingme with this traveling companion , transportation source jargon)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter