Disboards Meet Dec 12th - 15th for Margarita's in Mexico

Can't wait to finally meet the infamous carrieannew! As for living in Florida... I admit- I LOVE it!! :banana:

No fair, I won't be there until Friday night! *pout*

I'll try to show up a little early to help grab tables :flower3:

Infamous awwwww hehehe so sweet. Yup thats me. Don't believe 2/3 of what you hear... its probably true!!!

Great thanks!!!

Reb... where you are staying is over there near DTD right? I need to get something to you :) (leaving it for check in)

I am trying really hard to follow all the characters in this soap opera. Is Timmy a woman? Someone please post a list of players!!:confused3

All I know is I'm looking for a battery operated Christmas tree under a table. Classy!!!!:3dglasses

I am trying really hard to follow all the characters in this soap opera. Is Timmy a woman? Someone please post a list of players!!:confused3

All I know is I'm looking for a battery operated Christmas tree under a table. Classy!!!!:3dglasses

Yes Timmy is female

Role call People

29/F/CT
Traveling solo and looking forward to not sharing a room!!! No snoring... YAY (not you Angy)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The lights will actually be wrapped around the umbrella pole on the table....

Ok, let me see if I can clarify somethings that I can see how you could misunderstand...

First and foremost our sweet Timmy is a woman.....

I am Angy...from VA...and I am in no biological way related to Randy or Carrie....History between me and Randy and so we adopted Carrie and GoofyDadof3 in May.... Carrie and I have had a few adventures together since then...check trip reports...lol

Genesis is my 26 year old son who never posts but often lurks...(dronein7g)

In May this year there were a group of us that met at WDW...
Sha(Sharon) was gracious enough to do a lot of the planning...The names that you have seen on this thread were almost all there.... From May we went to a trip to Boston in July which included Mel, Teresa, Cait , Tracy , Carrie and myself with Tom playing our sweet host...(Look for the Thelma and Louise report on one of these threads somewhere....lol) Then Carrie and I had a Labor Day adventure which you can find on the trip report thread...for the life of me I cant remember the title but I am the poster so you can find it if you care to.... There are pictures of most of the adventures posted on the photo thread that NJguy started...

Whew, hope that clears up any misconceptions from this crazy bunch:hug:

Yes Timmy is female

Role call People

29/F/CT
Traveling solo and looking forward to not sharing a room!!! No snoring... YAY (not you Angy)

lmaorof..glad you clarified that one my dear....because if i snored you would still be up the creek without a paddle since we have connecting rooms:rotfl:

Randy aka TawasDave aka Svenlonggrin aka Hoseman aka Angelic

50/M/Northeast Michigan

OK, sure....clear as mud.....:rolleyes1
I guess it will all make sense when I meet you all.

Jill/F/52/NV

Reb... where you are staying is over there near DTD right? I need to get something to you :) (leaving it for check in)

Yes, I'm staying at the Sharaton Safari- as Genesis put it, the cheaper version of AK lodge ;)

What ever could you ever possibly have to leave for me??? :hug:

Thanks Rebecca, and lolrof...dronein7g is Genesis...:lmao: He was being a SA since you called him my handsome son, telling you you have 20/20 vision and that you are beautiful too

aww... i have a stalker, how sweet! :lovestruc

you know how we disser's roll... :cool2:

ok...this is me and Carrie(a pic of me is also in my May ticker below) I am assuming Carrie will not mind me posting this since it was posted previously...

angycarrie1.jpg

This is a picture from May.. I am in the silver shirt,Sha is next to me in the black shirt, Mel is on the end and Cait is in the back with Bob, that is Charlene to the front. Randy was taking the picture and Teresa was hiding...lol

7cb8ea50.jpg

Here, this one has Randy on the end and Teresa in the middle...Now you have some of the cast of characters from May..

c342f858.jpg

ok...this is me and Carrie(a pic of me is also in my May ticker below) I am assuming Carrie will not mind me posting this since it was posted previously...

angycarrie1.jpg

This is a picture from May.. I am in the silver shirt,Sha is next to me in the black shirt, Mel is on the end and Cait is in the back with Bob, that is Charlene to the front. Randy was taking the picture and Teresa was hiding...lol

7cb8ea50.jpg

Here, this one has Randy on the end and Teresa in the middle...Now you have some of the cast of characters from May..

c342f858.jpg

Thats not me

Thats not me
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG who was it then as I have a whole photobucket album of pictures like this...oh my, whoever she was she spent several days crashing my solo trip and umm, as I recall there were many, many ,many margaritas consumed, dancing on the revolving dance floor at Mannequins, more drinking and good times at The Adventurers Club, guys named Todd, guys with tattoos, cute Cubans who couldnt speak English, more drinking....more laughter....whomever she was she sure was a blast and I was hoping she was going to be the person in the connecting room but blah if its just gonna be YOU then idk about that one....:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG who was it then as I have a whole photobucket album of pictures like this...oh my, whoever she was she spent several days crashing my solo trip and umm, as I recall there were many, many ,many margaritas consumed, dancing on the revolving dance floor at Mannequins, more drinking and good times at The Adventurers Club, guys named Todd, guys with tattoos, cute Cubans who couldnt speak English, more drinking....more laughter....whomever she was she sure was a blast and I was hoping she was going to be the person in the connecting room but blah if its just gonna be YOU then idk about that one....:lmao:

Now you sound like your son

I am not pissy hehe

Now you sound like your son

I am not pissy hehe

I cannot comment on what my son may or may not have said about you:lmao: which is why I try not to get involved in y'alls friendship....:lmao: :lmao:

I cannot comment on what my son may or may not have said about you:lmao: which is why I try not to get involved in y'alls friendship....:lmao: :lmao:

Uh huh

Which means he ran his big mouth.

Anywho

I am not pissy!!!! I repeat... I am not pissy hehehe

Speaking of my son...here is a picture of Genesis (dronein7g)
genesis2-1.jpg

Uh huh

Which means he ran his big mouth.

Anywho

I am not pissy!!!! I repeat... I am not pissy hehehe
Ha, actually our conversation today went something like this....
"Mom , are you going to WalMart today"
(no, why)
"well I am all out of shaving cream"
(sigh...ok well I will stop by the store when I pick Marie up)
"thanks, how is bugger butt?" (thats what he calls Marie)
(fine..blah blah blah)
"More blah blahblah"
(I have to go now I am busy, I love you , goodbye)
"I love you too Mom, see you tonight"

So see, Ms Smarty Pants no mention of you at all.....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

MMmm.... cute cuban men who don't speak english and margaritas.... yummy .... sounds like my kind of vacation :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter