Disboards Meet Dec 12th - 15th for Margarita's in Mexico

My last post before I leave...

Safe flights for those of us who leave tomorrow, my flight leaves out at 6am... and all who leave Friday etc...
(((HUGS))) and I will cya real soon!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG who was it then as I have a whole photobucket album of pictures like this...oh my, whoever she was she spent several days crashing my solo trip and umm, as I recall there were many, many ,many margaritas consumed, dancing on the revolving dance floor at Mannequins, more drinking and good times at The Adventurers Club, guys named Todd, guys with tattoos, cute Cubans who couldnt speak English, more drinking....more laughter....whomever she was she sure was a blast and I was hoping she was going to be the person in the connecting room but blah if its just gonna be YOU then idk about that one....:lmao:

Ok, here's where it gets REALLY weird. I have a son named Todd. 20 yo. Can we pick another name for our (I hope) fictitious young studd?:scared1:

Boy, the train travels fast on this track.....I don't log on for a couple of hours and now the conversation takes on a whole new aspect. I might be avoiding the group with the um, er, elegant(?) Christmas lights under the table.

Ok, here's where it gets REALLY weird. I have a son named Todd. 20 yo. Can we pick another name for our (I hope) fictitious young studd?:scared1:

Boy, the train travels fast on this track.....I don't log on for a couple of hours and now the conversation takes on a whole new aspect. I might be avoiding the group with the um, er, elegant(?) Christmas lights under the table.

lol...forgot to print something out so I had to come back and reply to this...We are harmless I promise you:) and no Todd was not fictional, he was a very sweet regular at The Adventurers Club and as harmless as we are....
We joke and tease and thats about as far as it goes....and since most of us are having kids with us on this visit there will not be as much drinking for most of us...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In less than 24 hours my butt will be up in the air hopefully hehehe

Um..I am sure there is a comment there...but modesty prevents me....

Have a GREAT Time Carrie and Mel...have a margarita for me!!!

My departure is in 24 hours and 28 minutes. I know that because in 28 minutes I can do web check in on my flight.

So excited and anxious to meet all of you. Meanwhile, stay away from 20 y.o. boys named Todd!!!!:thumbsup2

And here goes my last post.

Hopefully Mel is up in the air somewhere.

Angy is safely at WDW.

Cait must be as well.

I am in NY by the airport waiting for my flight tomorrow am.

Cant wait to meet everyone!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In less than 24 hours my butt will be up in the air hopefully hehehe

Like Randy, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can............................................... there luckily for me my fingers just found the .... key and showed a little restraint. Whew !!! Was a little concerned there for a minute.

Carrieannew - enjoy with PirateMel, Angy, Cait........... and company!!

And here goes my last post.

Hopefully Mel is up in the air somewhere.

Angy is safely at WDW.

Cait must be as well.

I am in NY by the airport waiting for my flight tomorrow am.

Cant wait to meet everyone!!!

Cait is here safe.. she is calling me a dork (i sent her a text message from my computer... but she is here in the same room.), and has hit me and asked me to bite her twice now.

We have been giggling a lot and we had a good time at DTD.

Like Randy, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can............................................... there luckily for me my fingers just found the .... key and showed a little restraint. Whew !!! Was a little concerned there for a minute.

Carrieannew - enjoy with PirateMel, Angy, Cait........... and company!!

umm excuse me??

I was there and didn't see any of you!!! I looked for the cheesy lights and tipsy women and didnt' see either.:confused3

I was there and didn't see any of you!!! I looked for the cheesy lights and tipsy women and didnt' see either.:confused3

We were all there! However, it only turned out to be 3 women and 3 men! We accidentally left the Christmas lights back at Pop, but Acm and Carrie were on the look out for Diser's tho! We were seated directly behind Cantina del San Angel, on the fence, sitting at a couple of tables, over-looking the lake. I'm so sorry you missed us!

Please keep an eye on the threads as I'm sure they'll be another meet n' greet during your next wdw trip as well :goodvibes

Sorry for the missing lights, we had left the room at 6am to get to the sale at DTD and hadnt returned and I forgot to grab the lights that morning. JohnEric was kind enough to set his phone on disco flashing lights (;) ) and set it on the table tho as well. We sat there and looked around for any people looking lost or like they were looking for someone but had no luck...We are sorry we missed you, next time I will give everyone my cell number....:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter