Disboards Crop Feb 4, 2011

Well looks like I wont be able to join in this time around. DD#3 has come down with the stomach flu and I've been following her around all day. she finally fell asleep and now I have to go get DD#1 from school. :sad2:

Hope you ladies have a great night!

:hug::hug::hug:

Sorry about the stomach flu. Pixie Dust that it doesn't spread to the whole family.

I feel like challenge 2 matches the tag I am currently working on:

DSCN6538.jpg

it still needs it's shadow but...

1. Use something sparkly/blingy - purple glitter
2. use a shape other than a square/rectangle- it's a circle tag
3. use 2 papers- So far I have 3 different purple papers....and will be adding a light yellow shadow in a few!

I was so late getting on here...then it took me forever to read through everything! So, I just posted my survey!!

Lisa - that layout is adorable!!

I hope to get in this challenge...but not sure I will get done in time. Have to leave for DD's game in about an hour. I will be working on more 2010 Disney trip pages tonight!!!

I really am sorry. I can't believe I kept forgetting to do that for you. Every time I remembered, I wasn't at home! Grrrrr!!!!! I'm glad you were able to find something you could use.

No worries, I could have waited, I was just being impatient.

First of all... don't be sorry to me! I ADORE peanut M&M's... but the peanut butter ones are the best!

And I noticed you already commented on it, but I had to laugh at our "one best words"! We are definitely Yin and Yang!

I'll try, but I'm not big on sparkly...........P

M&M's are not on the approved diet (I hate that word) list. The healthy living list. The bad thing about them is they are just so accessible, you don't even have to unwrap them. Mindless eating is sooo evil.

Well looks like I wont be able to join in this time around. DD#3 has come down with the stomach flu and I've been following her around all day. she finally fell asleep and now I have to go get DD#1 from school. :sad2:

Oh man!! I'm sorry Rachal! DD's had it the last 2 days too. Poor kids, I feel so bad for them.

:hug::hug::hug:

Sorry about the stomach flu. Pixie Dust that it doesn't spread to the whole family.

Thanks! We need it. This is her first bout with it ever so its not going over well. Good thing I stocked up on cleaning supplies the other day.

I will pop in though to see all the great stuff you ladies make. :)

I meant to ask about this before - what words are you wanting??
ever had a crop with them before (really I'm surprise I'm getting to be here now - _____ ice)

There is a list of words in the 1st post of the information about the swap- choose 15 of them and pm me them. Keep a copy of your lidty- I will call them throughout the crop- just check them off when you see them called. The first person to have all of their words called types BINGO and wins. I check the pm to make sure but it is really just a formality. Go ahead and send me the list- I will begin posting words in a few minutes.

Rebecca

Thanks BAMB. I thought we had missed it by avoiding daycare for a week and a half. But we'll see how it plays out.

I def do not want to miss my crop night tomorrow night. Wonder how well DBF is with puke? haha guess we'll find out.

Aww, I'm sorry she's sick. Hope she feels better soon!!

Steph

Thanks BAMB. I thought we had missed it by avoiding daycare for a week and a half. But we'll see how it plays out.

I def do not want to miss my crop night tomorrow night. Wonder how well DBF is with puke? haha guess we'll find out.

DH is pretty good at it. He has a stomach made of steel! Me, oh I gag so bad. Thankfully DD is old enough now to carry the bucket around.

Okay, how do I double quote in one post?! I have been on here so long, but still do not know how to do that!

finally got that dang N to cut out without tearing!! It only took me 6 tries.
And I have a new blade too!

Music is on, and shuffle.............
Concrete Angel by Martina McBride. This song makes me cry!!

Great tag!

Feel better little sicky! Good to know she can carry the bucket...it is awful when they are little.

Concrete Angel makes me cry...I have to turn it.

Okay, how do I double quote in one post?! I have been on here so long, but still do not know how to do that!

You hit the "+" button in the corner of each post you want to quote and then you hit the quote on the last one. You will have all the posts to post under in the reply area then.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter