Disboards Crop Feb 4, 2011

I'm skipping the first challenge!

so any thoughts on photo mats sizes for me to use ladies?

Lisa--when I make gift album I make most of the mats 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 that way the recepient can just print and stick :)

Lisa & Nan--when you upload pics to a local printer how do you find their web page? Do I just go to say Targetdot com or Walgreen'sdotcom and choose the correct address? I've only uploaded to snapfish, but, sometimes I'd like to get just a few pics locally.

Reddy~ I've got my song already.. "There's gonna be days like this".. that is the part I keep singing to myself... it's a country song by Trace Adkins I think... I'll look it up for sure..

I keep having several songs come in my head - all of the ones that I got the LOs done for :sad2: - Zip do da (splash mt), IASW

now I'm thinking food - checking out Mardenz blog for the cuts I want :goodvibes

Lisa & Nan--when you upload pics to a local printer how do you find their web page? Do I just go to say Targetdot com or Walgreen'sdotcom and choose the correct address? I've only uploaded to snapfish, but, sometimes I'd like to get just a few pics locally.

Usually the store has a photo icon on their main page. You upload the photos and then click the location that you would like to pick up from.

well I just sent it to snapfish this time for delivery

Usually the store has a photo icon on their main page. You upload the photos and then click the location that you would like to pick up from.

Thank you, I felt silly asking, but, I knew y'all would tell me ;)

yes... target.com or walgreens.com cvs.com walmart.com

then look for the photo icon and click that... because you are a new customer you might get some free photos!!!! :)
then you just upload like you do the snapfish/winkflash like places.
Choose the location that you would like to pick them up at.. I know on Walgreens and CVS you can choose to pay at the store or pay by CC. I pay at store because I usually have other things to pick up...

plus you can get codes for discounts...

Be aware...walgreens.com only has glossy photos as an option for one hour pick up, but someone who worked there told me that if you call them and specifically ask they will print matte for you.

I'm here, I will be in and out for awhile, need to make dinner, and cut some titles and things. I'm debating on the first challenge, I could make this work with the Christmas pages I will be working on. We'll see.

I have posted the questionaire in the 2nd post of the crop for those of you who would like to get to know everyone better.

Rebecca

The first challenge is due in the morning, is that right? Doing homework help so a little distracted right now! Fractions:scared1:

I'm here...pulling out some paper & pictures of DS14's homecoming dance. Looks like it'll be a 5-6 page layout. Leaving in 1 hr, then I'll be back...have fun ladies!!:)

When we fill out the survey we just post it in the thread with a title, like disney-akj's survey? Is that right?

Disboard Name:rlovew

Prefer to be called(on the boards):Rebecca

When did you first start scrapping? I started scrapping about 4 years ago

What got you started? I actually started becuase I was looking for something to do that I would enjoy and came across this section of the disboards. My mom had just shown me how to make a shaker box so I signed up for a swap and got hooked on everything. I had done some basic scrapping earlier in my life during high school and such.

Why do you scrap? I do it for the enjoyment of playing with the paper and to use my swap items since I can't just collect them- they take up too much space and DH would complain I was putting too much money into things we aren't using.

Do you make simple or complex pages? A combination of each but more simple pages with more complex stuff tending to be my swap items and those I use from the swaps. It is amazing how they dress up the page.

Do you like your handwriting? Not really but I like my calligraphy if I choose to take the time to do it.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be waterfall blue

What is your favorite scrap snack? chocolate

What place would you like to visit and scrap about? I would love to visit the Disney parks around the world.

Would you rather take pictures or be in them? I tend to take them but I don't mind being in them

Give one word that best describes you. Faithful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter