DISappearing Peeps meets

Shucks, darn!!! I did not make the Peeps meet on the beach. It rained every single day of our 24 day trip and when it was not raining it was HOT!! DH was under the weather and I had that to cope with while I was not 'myself' either. Despite it all we did manage to have a good time, here and there and I did go to two POP meets and met some of you 'disappearing' folks.

We did not get home until last evening so my brain is still not functioning. Had the mail to go through. Did you all remember to pay any due bills ahead of time? I also send a big bunch of cash to the credit card companies to avoid any interest charges.

Doing laundry and who knows when I will get around to a trip report. I start back at the Community Center on Monday and have a grandson here right now. Kids first with me ya know?? :love:

BTW, I managed to come home with a gain for my very first time. Only ONE pound though. I think I can delete that before my Tuesday weigh in. :thumbsup2

SG/Linda

How ARE you!!!!

You are the sweetest DISer! You shared your tie dyed cheese cake with me :love:

I just loved meeting you, Goof!

Hi ya there Utah!!

Thanks for asking. I am dead dog tired. I am down to my last few loads of laundry. I done packed every single item of clothes we had for this trip and managed to only have to do laundry once. Whew!!

I had an ulterior motive for 'sharing' my tie dye cheesecake. I have always only eaten one bite of my dh's dessert all these years and have to the conclusion that that must be where ALL the calories are at since I am fat and he is not in spite of how much he eats. I figure if I can trick folks into eating the first bite of all MY food I might get skinny too. :lmao:

Are you all caught up? Are we ever???:confused3

Slightly Goofy/Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter