DIS scrappers**Warning**

Nope haven't heard anything yet. I can't imagine why they aren't taking quicker action against this, if it were my site, I would at least be removing the pics from the gallery, which is all I really want.

I can't believe that the layouts are still up. There is enough evidence that they have been stolen. I'm disappointed that Two Peas hasn't taken any of them down. Also I found it odd that her sister posted so she should know of the problem, but no updates and nothing from her. And the layouts are still up. I don't believe that it was an accident or a hacker due to the silence and the fact that they are still posted. The whole thing makes me sad that others work was stolen and used.

It's sad that they're still there. Mistake or Not (and I'm thinking not) they shouldn't still be there.

Hey! I just popped in to checkout the situation..
When I look for the link to some of the LO she posted as her own.. it's gives me an error!!!

Hey! I just popped in to checkout the situation..
When I look for the link to some of the LO she posted as her own.. it's gives me an error!!!

Me too... I got...

"ERROR!! Layout not found or you are being sneaky! "

Is that just too funny!!! :rotfl2: the "being sneaky" part...

So, it seems they have taken her stolen things down.

Yes, I read through the threads... NO real reasoning or apology given... :(
Sad though as Yzerbear said.. she is a DIS'er... :( Sad really that it was done at all...but I hope trouble doesn't come this direction!

Well, I just read the last entries. She did respond today, early am. She deleted the albums, and says she doesn't know what happened. The whole situation is sad :sad2:

Her explanation was completely LAME IMO. Oh she wasn't even here during that time. But in the one DIS thread she says she has a laptop. And she posted on the DIS on 8/1 which is when the layouts started to appear. So I don't buy her "explanation" at all. Also some of them were posted in January. If it was an accident, why weren't they deleted sooner? She sounds guilty and is trying to push off the blame on to someone else, but I'm not buying it. I notice she deleted her blog also. I wonder how long until her DIS posts start to appear. I just hope she doesn't come to this section of the board, because I doubt I would be able to hold my peace. ;)

I'm glad that the layouts are finally being taken down. I don't thinik there are many people who are going to trust her again regarding layouts.

I think we need to keep Beth and Dyan updated in case she does try to come over here.
I'm going to be editing any of my posts to have DH include watermarks on my layouts. I absolutely despise them but it's that or thievery which isn't kosher in my book.

some people just tick me off!

I have to agree w/ ya BAMB (like always!)
I wonder if my DH knows how to do the watermark thing.. if not...can I adopt your DH for the watermark thing on my LO's...?

I think we need to keep Beth and Dyan updated in case she does try to come over here.
I'm going to be editing any of my posts to have DH include watermarks on my layouts. I absolutely despise them but it's that or thievery which isn't kosher in my book.

some people just tick me off!
I agree with you on watermarks, but unfortunately there are lots of dishonest people in this world who don't see what they do as wrong. I would actually advise everyone to add them to any layouts they post anywhere on the web. I've added them to some of mine, but I have to upload the new versions, I ran out of time this weekend.

Anyone want to hold an online class for us? I'd be looking into it too, but I'm off to the beach with DS15. I don't have any layouts posted, but I'll be putting things on ebay soon, and would love to know how it's done...

BAMB, I agree about alerting the Mods. I know I just happened upon this board myself, and I think that's how many find it....

thanks for posting that. what a pia to have to do because some people want to claim other people's work. Guess I should go do one for my turtle pictures because I love them. :) Don't know that I'm going to go back and do it with the stuff I've already posted... maggie

The person who stole the layouts posted again on Two Peas claiming that she uploaded the files she saves for ideas and not her own. :rolleyes: :rolleyes1

I will probably sound like a witch, but I don't buy this. Wouldn't you notice that the layouts you uploaded aren't your own? From my own experience, when you upload a file there, you are shown a full size preview and thumbnail. So I'm not buying what she's selling. :sad2:

Absolutely horrible what she did! Still can't believe it...have to figure out how to do that watermark thing....what a sad case she is! Hate to sound so bad but I still can't believe someone would do that....she needs a double dose enema...

The person who stole the layouts posted again on Two Peas claiming that she uploaded the files she saves for ideas and not her own. :rolleyes: :rolleyes1

I will probably sound like a witch, but I don't buy this. Wouldn't you notice that the layouts you uploaded aren't your own? From my own experience, when you upload a file there, you are shown a full size preview and thumbnail. So I'm not buying what she's selling. :sad2:

After reading this thread and her response on Two Peas I have to agree with you. If she posted the LO's by accident why didn't she say so the first time around.. Guess she is looking of a lot of posts about herself??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter