Dis Ladies Jan trip

MUFFYCAT said:
I thought Anita wasn't renting a car?
:rotfl:

okay, it's early and I haven't had enough coffee! :rotfl:

I believe they are talking about the Sci Fi ressie :)

TinksPixieDust said:
Hi everyone! :wave2: Are there plans to go other places then Disney for the MLK weekend??

I believe I will be staying on property. This will be a budget trip for me - being right after Christmas and all.

Ah.... I was confused about the car also... lol I thought people were planning on visiting other places. :confused3 So that is why I asked. As yall know I wont be staying overnight during this trip. It's going to be really budget for me also. Only going to do the few ressie's that I signed up for will be counter service and fly by the seat of my pants the rest of the time. I will also be bringing my own snacks and water. GASP! Heck I might even pack pb&j sandwiches! :rotfl:

TinksPixieDust said:
Ah.... I was confused about the car also... lol I thought people were planning on visiting other places. :confused3 So that is why I asked. As yall know I wont be staying overnight during this trip. It's going to be really budget for me also. Only going to do the few ressie's that I signed up for will be counter service and fly by the seat of my pants the rest of the time. I will also be bringing my own snacks and water. GASP! Heck I might even pack pb&j sandwiches! :rotfl:

Someone say PB & J ?!?! :hyper:

Silly silly Joanne, I'm not renting a car :rotfl:

Hi ladies!!

Wow, it's getting closer now! And with Christmas coming and everyone getting so busy, the time between now and the end of December will just fly by. It will be January before you know it!! :yay:

I hope you all remember to bring cameras. I want to see lots of pics of you and the kiddos having fun. :goodvibes

Closings

Water Parks

Typhoon Lagoon - 1/07/07 - 3/17/07 closed for refurbishment

EPCOT
El Rio del Tiempo - Closed for refurbishment 1/2/07 - 4/1/07 - reopening 4/2/07
Wonders of Life - OPEN THRU 1/1/ 07

Magic Kingdom Park
Splash Mountain Rehab closed January 2, 2007 - January 27, 2007 - reopens 1/28/07
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh closed for refurbishment from 1/28/07 - 2/11/07

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
None

Disney's MGM Studios
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster - Closed from January 2 - January 21 for refurbishment - Reopening on January 22, '07

Downtown Disney
West End Stage and Hub Stage at Pleasure Island will be under refurbishment thru late 2006

MUFFYCAT said:
Closings

Water Parks

Typhoon Lagoon - 1/07/07 - 3/17/07 closed for refurbishment

EPCOT
El Rio del Tiempo - Closed for refurbishment 1/2/07 - 4/1/07 - reopening 4/2/07
Wonders of Life - OPEN THRU 1/1/ 07

Magic Kingdom Park
Splash Mountain Rehab closed January 2, 2007 - January 27, 2007 - reopens 1/28/07
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh closed for refurbishment from 1/28/07 - 2/11/07

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
None

Disney's MGM Studios
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster - Closed from January 2 - January 21 for refurbishment - Reopening on January 22, '07

Downtown Disney
West End Stage and Hub Stage at Pleasure Island will be under refurbishment thru late 2006
Joanne, that really sucks! I love Splash Mountain! That would really bum me out.

But then again, you all will still have Tower of Terror, the Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, etc. Hopefully those will be up and running and the lines will be short!! :thumbsup2

mommaU4 said:
Joanne, that really sucks! I love Splash Mountain! That would really bum me out.

But then again, you all will still have Tower of Terror, the Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, etc. Hopefully those will be up and running and the lines will be short!! :thumbsup2

They've added the Matterhorn????? ;)

AdventurerKat said:
They've added the Matterhorn????? ;)
Oops!! I meant to say Space Mountain!!! LOL :lmao:

Well, you can tell where my thoughts have been lately. I am already planning next Christmas at Disneyland and we haven't even gotten past this Christmas yet. :teeth:

If we all took a trip to DL then we'd have the Matterhorn and the Indiana Jones ride..... :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

TinksPixieDust said:
::yes:: I most certainly did! Want one? :rotfl:

If i'm really good, can I have two !? :hyper:

I can't believe the RNR will be closed, I was bummed enough about Splash Mountain :sad2:

I'm upset about Splash but I can survive without RNR. Now if TOT pops up, there's going to be trouble!

PooohBear said:
Hey ! my ticker is at one month, one week and one day !! :yay:

I know! :banana: :banana:

I told the parents of Danielle's friend that yesterday and the Father jokingly added the hours and minutes too! :rotfl:

PooohBear said:
If i'm really good, can I have two !? :hyper:

I can't believe the RNR will be closed, I was bummed enough about Splash Mountain :sad2:
I'd happily share my pb&j's with you Anita... As long as you buy me a drink! Mwhahaha! :stir:

If anyone feels like going to House of Blues for a meal, let me know. I think I am going to make an ADR there either Saturday or Sunday evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter