Deena--Evan (6) & Connor (4)
Joanne & Danielle (12) &
Wendy & Alek (6)
Kelly(CA) & Cassie (7)
Kat--Amanda & Phil
Kelli
Debbie

ADR's:
CM Friday 1/12 5:30 pm (made for 6 but if you want to join in when you call give them the GG number and they will seat us together)

Ressie #1 for 6
Joanne + 1

CP--2 tables of 4 at 2:30 on Friday
Anita + 2
Kat
Debbie
Deena +2

Teppanyaki

1:30 Sat 1/13 for 9 (can make another ressie if there is interest)
Deena + 2
Debbie
Kelli + 1
Wendy + 1

Breakfastosaurus Sunday 1/14 10:10 (2 ADR's for 6)
Anita + 2
Wendy +1
Joanne + 2

Sci Fi Monday, 1/15 12:15(everyone seems to be making these individually)
Ressie #1 for 6--Full
Anita +2
Kat + 1

Ressie #2 for 6--Full
Joanne + 2
Wendy + 1

Resse #3 for 4--Full
Deena + 2
Debbie

If I missed anyone or anything just pm me.

Glad you got that link fixed Deena! :yay: :sad: You forgot my name in there. I'm coming too. Not sure if I will be booking at Pop or just drive back and forth yet though. Is there anyway, me and my DS could be added to any of those ressie's Please or should I make my own? :confused3

TinksPixieDust said:
Glad you got that link fixed Deena! :yay: :sad: You forgot my name in there. I'm coming too. Not sure if I will be booking at Pop or just drive back and forth yet though. Is there anyway, me and my DS could be added to any of those ressie's Please or should I make my own? :confused3

Anita's Sci Fi ressie is full. Joanne made one but I dont know for how many ppl. I can see if she has room. Im planning on making all mine since Im still not 100% I will get to go.

There is probably still room on the Breakfastosaurus. I will pm Anita about that and CM.

4greatboys said:
Anita's Sci Fi ressie is full. Joanne made one but I dont know for how many ppl. I can see if she has room. Im planning on making all mine since Im still not 100% I will get to go.

There is probably still room on the Breakfastosaurus. I will pm Anita about that and CM.
Thanks a million Deena, if those dont work out just let me know so I can make ressies to sit next to ya'll. :teeth:

I'm still a maybe but if I can it will be me, my DD Alexa 12, and DS Nicholas 9. :)

ETA: Maybe DS Brian 19, but doubtful he has to be back at school on 1/16.

Deena, i can call and change the Sci fi i have for 4 to 6

i'll call and make a breakfast ressies for 6??

MUFFYCAT said:
Deena, i can call and change the Sci fi i have for 4 to 6

i'll call and make a breakfast ressies for 6??

That might be good. I had Anita down for + 1 but she really is +2 so her ressie is 1 person short already.

Wahoo!! another trip here and maybe this time I can spend more time with you all. What are the dates your coming in Jan.? I'd like to meet with you guys for a day or even just a few hours. Guess we'll see what happens. Wendy we need to get together sometime being as how your so close.

Deena, I am booked with my friend Amanda.

I believe I am on Anita's Sci Fi res, and Joanne's Chef Mickey's and hopefully I can confirm that. I'm not sure about Breakfastasaurus yet but I can make my own reservation for that. Honestly, I'm not a breakfast person but that buffet was pretty good. :)

You all are doing another trip? :teeth:
My girlfriends' trip is during your time.....and we are staying at POP, so might just see some of you around. I will have my DIS button on and various other lime green things :rotfl:

Just so everyone knows...... ANYONE can join us for this trip !! :) this is just a mini meet and some of us ladies are bringing our kids !!

If you would like to join us for any of the ressies, either PM any one from this thread or just make your own ressie and let us know so we can look for you ! :banana:

Beth (mommau4 our fearless leader :teeth: ) will be making an announcement at some point as to the next DIS Ladies Only Trip !!! so far, it's looking like those dates will be November 1-6 2007, so anyone who would like to join us for that also, please come join us on the chat thread !!! :woohoo:

Meriweather said:
You all are doing another trip? :teeth:
My girlfriends' trip is during your time.....and we are staying at POP, so might just see some of you around. I will have my DIS button on and various other lime green things :rotfl:

Hey Nancy :wave2: It would be great to see you there.

I just called and changed the Sci Fi to 6 people

Also, AK Breakfast at 10:10 for 6

Should we all list where we want to eat to see if we need to add or make new ressies? :confused3

AdventurerKat said:
Anita's reservation has 7 people listed, but its for 6.

Yes her ressie for 6 and I didnt realize in the beginning her dd was bringing a friend. The friend is taking one of Muffy Jo's spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter