Dis Ladies Jan trip

Joanne - I'll work on talking to my crew, but I know they would love to go to Chef mickeys. I don't eat there, but I can be the official photographer. I know you arleady have a lot of people going, so if I need to make my own ressie I will. Just let me know.

Deena, is there room to add me and the kiddos to the Breakfastasauraus ADR? If so, can you add me, if not let me know and I will call and make one for us. Thanks! :goodvibes

Deena, also I made an ADR for the 3 of us at Sci-Fi on Monday at 12:15, so can you add us to that list? Thanks!

Of course I forgot to add the GG# so I need to call back! :rolleyes:

Just to make me feel better, I am going to tell you my plans because I don't plan on doing too many TS meals.

When you guys are at Chef Mickey's on Friday, I will be having dinner at Columbia Harbor House. I've been wanting to go back for one of their sandwiches ever since we did lunch there for the KTTK tour.

When you guys are eating at Breakfastosourus, I will be using my first set of Fastpasses on Expedition Everest :teeth:

For Sci Fi, we might join you for dinner :) I'll have to call and make that ressie. Do they only have the big cars that seat 6 or are there smaller cars for 4 or even 2?

kelsco99 said:
Just to make me feel better, I am going to tell you my plans because I don't plan on doing too many TS meals.

When you guys are at Chef Mickey's on Friday, I will be having dinner at Columbia Harbor House. I've been wanting to go back for one of their sandwiches ever since we did lunch there for the KTTK tour.

When you guys are eating at Breakfastosourus, I will be using my first set of Fastpasses on Expedition Everest :teeth:

For Sci Fi, we might join you for dinner :) I'll have to call and make that ressie. Do they only have the big cars that seat 6 or are there smaller cars for 4 or even 2?

I havent seen a 2 but there might be a 4, Im not sure. Dont you guys just want to sit with the others?

4greatboys said:
I havent seen a 2 but there might be a 4, Im not sure. Dont you guys just want to sit with the others?

Yeah, but aren't we all making separate ressies? So wouldn't that mean separate tables? Do they put people together at the same table that have seperate ressies? :confused3

Let's see, on Saturday I plan on wandering the Strip and gambling.

Oh wait, we're not talking about the same trip.

kelsco99 said:
Yeah, but aren't we all making separate ressies? So wouldn't that mean separate tables? Do they put people together at the same table that have seperate ressies? :confused3

Some of the ressies still have room for other ppl and even if you make your own ressie when you give them the GG # they seat you together.

4greatboys said:
Dates Jan 11-16 @ Pop Century

Booked:
Anita & Alyssa (13) and friend Mary
Jenna--Jessica (7) & Jonathan (4)
Debbie & Gibson
Deena--Evan (6) & Connor (4)
Joanne & Danielle (12)
Wendy & Alek (6)
Kelly(CA) & Cassie (7)
Trish--Alexa (12) & Nicholas (9)
Kat & Amanda
Kelli?
Tammy?

ADR's:

CM Friday 1/12 5:30 pm (made for 6 but if you want to join in when you call give them the GG number and they will seat us together)

Ressie #1 for 6
Joanne + 1

Ressie #2 for 3--Full
Jenna + 2

Sci Fi Monday, 1/15 12:15 (everyone seems to be making these individually)

Ressie #1 for 6--Full
Anita +2
Kat +1

Ressie #2 for 3--Full
Jenna + 2

Ressie #3 for 4--Full
Joanne + 2
Wendy + 1

Breakfastosaurus Sunday 1/14 10:10 (2 ADR's for 6)

Anita + 2
Wendy +1
Joanne + 2
Jenna + 2

If I missed anyone or anything just pm me.

Deena, can you straighten out the ressie lists, I mean come on, look how messy and uneven your lists are, I have made corrections for you to copy :rolleyes1

See how much prettier mine looks :smokin:

TDC Nala said:

Get in your corner and behave yourself :mad:

Now both of you missed stuff :rotfl:

Originally Posted by 4greatboys
Dates Jan 11-16 @ Pop Century

Booked:
Anita & Alyssa (13) and friend Mary
Jenna--Jessica (7) & Jonathan (4)
Debbie & Gibson
Deena--Evan (6) & Connor (4)
Joanne & Danielle (12) and friend Megan
Wendy & Alek (6)
Kelly(CA) & Cassie (7)
Trish--Alexa (12) & Nicholas (9)
Kat & Amanda
Kelli?
Tammy?

ADR's:

CM Friday 1/12 5:30 pm (made for 6 but if you want to join in when you call give them the GG number and they will seat us together)

Ressie #1 for 6
Joanne + 2
Kat?

Ressie #2 for 3--Full
Jenna + 2

Sci Fi Monday, 1/15 12:15 (everyone seems to be making these individually)

Ressie #1 for 6--Full
Anita +2
Kat +1

Ressie #2 for 3--Full
Jenna + 2

Ressie #3 for 6--
Joanne + 2
Wendy + 1

Breakfastosaurus Sunday 1/14 10:10 (2 ADR's for 6)

Anita + 2
Wendy +1
Joanne + 2
Jenna + 2

If I missed anyone or anything just pm me.

TDC Nala said:

:lmao:

I'll be home. Alone. Left out. Neglected. Forgotten. Kicked to the curb. Ignored. Tossed aside. Feel free to stop me whenever....... :rolleyes1

mommaU4 said:

I'll be home. Alone. Left out. Neglected. Forgotten. Kicked to the curb. Ignored. Tossed aside. Feel free to stop me whenever....... :rolleyes1

How about "abandoned?"
Never you mind...by next year you'll LIVE in Vegas.

Hey, you guys are going on my Birthday :thumbsup2

Wish I could go with..... but my boss, the slave driver, won't let me off :sad:

Diabolicdesire said:

So make plans to go in November with us! :thumbsup2
This January trip is sort of a mini-meet. Not everyone is going and it's with kids.

In November (1st-6th) there will be a bigger group of ladies with no kids, and no husbands. :smokin: :cool1:

TDC Nala said:
How about "abandoned?"
Never you mind...by next year you'll LIVE in Vegas.
1.gif

But you are right, I will be living in Vegas and I can think of more than a few people who will want to come visit me then. :rolleyes1

mommaU4 said:

Beth, you won't be alone...I'll be home too. And I will truely be alone. Dad will be in Florida, I probably won't be with Sammie or Dana, so I will be a great big house alone. We'll just have to chat with each other & boost our post counts! :thumbsup2

mommaU4 said:
So make plans to go in November with us! :thumbsup2
This January trip is sort of a mini-meet. Not everyone is going and it's with kids.

In November (1st-6th) there will be a bigger group of ladies with no kids, and no husbands. :smokin: :cool1:

Now that might work. I'll have to look into that one. :woohoo:

Diabolicdesire said:

I'm so sorry. A few of us have bdays that trip. I plan on celebrating one persons. :rolleyes1 :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter