Dis Ladies Jan trip

OMG you guys are so lucky :sad2: I want 70s weather !!!

Kelli, maybe Ashli will change her mind and join Cassie and the boys at my house !!!! :banana:

I don't know. Deena tried really hard for her to go to her house. And she almost had her when she say she had two floors to her house.

She really stopped to think about it than.....
:lmao:

Um, Cassie wanted to come to Sarasota first, remember???? ;)

You can have my two for a bit. Or just send Alyssa down so we can work out our nanny contract. ;)

I missed this post !

You can send the boys here first Kat, Alyssa will take them sledding :yay:

I don't know. Deena tried really hard for her to go to her house. And she almost had her when she say she had two floors to her house.

She really stopped to think about it than.....
:lmao:

Maybe I should send her pictures of kids sledding, making snow angels and snow men, she might want to come here then ! :banana:

They would totally love that. I should start watching for Chicago/Tampa dings. :thumbsup2

You keep watching for that and I'll keep hoping for more snow!! most of what we got the other day is almost gone already ! I don't remember ever having a winter with this little amount :confused3

Cassie would love to come visit all of you (and I would have to join her as well).

Cooper and Cassie were happy to see each other for about 5 minutes last night. Cooper actually said he missed his sister but then they were arguing over something in the next breath.
:rotfl: Brothers and Sisters. :D

I see how it is.. Nobody wants Alek? :snooty: He's really good honest! :goodvibes

I don't want any more at all Wendy. :goodvibes I'm just a stop on Ms. Cassie's world tour.

Maybe I should send her pictures of kids sledding, making snow angels and snow men, she might want to come here then ! :banana:

You just might get her with that. She has never seen snow and is dying to see it.

You just might get her with that. She has never seen snow and is dying to see it.

We have snow here right now, live next to a toboggan hill AND I have two floors to my house PLUS a basement!

When will she be here? ;)

I hope you had a grat time at majik kendum. from Alek.
He just wanted to say hi, say that he had fun meeting everyone and riding the rides! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter