Dis Ladies Jan trip

I wish I was there too...

I just got to work (yes I'm late) and it is 7 degrees outside :sad2:

Cassie would love to come visit all of you (and I would have to join her as well).

Cooper and Cassie were happy to see each other for about 5 minutes last night. Cooper actually said he missed his sister but then they were arguing over something in the next breath.

I wish I was there too...

I just got to work (yes I'm late) and it is 7 degrees outside :sad2:

Yuck......its in the low 30's here and we have been having some freezing rain. Michael's 1st class was canceled I hope his second one is too.

Cassie would love to come visit all of you (and I would have to join her as well).

Cooper and Cassie were happy to see each other for about 5 minutes last night. Cooper actually said he missed his sister but then they were arguing over something in the next breath.

:rotfl:

Why the heck would they put us all in smoking rooms????

I don't know why that happened ?? I requested non-smoking :confused3

We are home and its pretty cold here.

Ashli was a sweetie and could have had the boys for a few months but she wouldnt agree to come stay at my house :confused3

It's cold here too :sad2:

Welcome home ladies!!

I brought out a special welcoming committee for you......:rolleyes1

firemen.jpg

Hope you all had a great time!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks Beth ! we missed you !

Hey Deena...lets send your two AND my two. :thumbsup2

I want my turn to have them !!! :yay:

You and me both! 2 more days would have been good. :teeth:

I needed at least another week :rolleyes1

I get Cassie first ! I called it !!!

So you are now planning for the May trip - Right?

We have many more Pluto's to buy. :rolleyes1

Hmmm I need some Pluto's too :rolleyes1

:lmao:

Yuck......its in the low 30's here and we have been having some freezing rain. Michael's 1st class was canceled I hope his second one is too.

I think it is around 70 or so today. :rolleyes1

I don't know why that happened ?? I requested non-smoking :confused3

It's cold here too :sad2:

Thanks Beth ! we missed you !

I want my turn to have them !!! :yay:

I needed at least another week :rolleyes1

I get Cassie first ! I called it !!!

OH I don't know. Ashli and Cassie were really planning out the next several years about where Cassie is going to be staying. :teacher:

Hmmm I need some Pluto's too :rolleyes1

Yeah I need some more Pluto's also. :thumbsup2

Ashli told her Dad the next morning, I thought I had a deal for two boys and a girl to come home with us but it just didn't work out. :guilty:

I think it is around 70 or so today. :rolleyes1

Yeah I need some more Pluto's also. :thumbsup2

Ashli told her Dad the next morning, I thought I had a deal for two boys and a girl to come home with us but it just didn't work out. :guilty:

Yep. 70's. That's the cold front they were talking about. :rotfl2:

OMG you guys are so lucky :sad2: I want 70s weather !!!

Kelli, maybe Ashli will change her mind and join Cassie and the boys at my house !!!! :banana:

Yep. 70's. That's the cold front they were talking about. :rotfl2:

My Mom was telling me something about another one that should be coming thru. I was busy getting ready this morning and was only half listening to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter