Dis Ladies Jan trip

So, has everyone unpacked yet? :rolleyes1

Mine was easy. I put all our clothes in my bag then emptied all of it in the hamper.
Danielle's bag had all the souvenirs.

The carrying case is on the floor waiting to be unpacked.

Nope - But does it count that I did unzip the one suitcase that had the clean clothes in it. And than I moved it to the chair in my room. :thumbsup2

:rotfl:

His cape was super funny. :rotfl: Sad thing is he lost it at some point during that day. :sad2: He wanted it too after riding TOT (which he did not like).

Awww i'm sorry he lost his cape :sad2:

You just might get her with that. She has never seen snow and is dying to see it.

I do have your address, maybe i'll have to send her some pics :rolleyes1

We have snow here right now, live next to a toboggan hill AND I have two floors to my house PLUS a basement!

When will she be here? ;)

showoff :sad2:

So, has everyone unpacked yet? :rolleyes1

I am unpacked, everything is washed and put away, it's almost like we were never gone :rolleyes:

It was really nice meeting all of you. I wish I had more time to spend with you all. Maybe another time, when my time isn't being taken up by 3 little people.

It was really nice meeting all of you. I wish I had more time to spend with you all. Maybe another time, when my time isn't being taken up by 3 little people.

It was a pleasure meeting you, even if it was for only 10 minutes.

I hope you and kids had a great time. :goodvibes

Awww i'm sorry he lost his cape :sad2:

I do have your address, maybe i'll have to send her some pics :rolleyes1

YOU WILL BE SORRY WHEN I PUT HER ON A PLANE HEADING TO CHICAGO!!!! :rolleyes1

showoff :sad2:

I am unpacked, everything is washed and put away, it's almost like we were never gone :rolleyes:

It was very nice meeting you also. Maybe that other time can be the Ladies Trip in November....... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter