DIS Girly Weekend 2011 ~ Cardiff, 7th/9th Oct ~ IT'S TODAY !!

Hey girlies!!

You know how I said I would only be joining you on the Saturday of the girly weekend? Well I just wondered if I could now tag along to the meal on Friday night too?

Would that be possible Mandy? To add an extra person to Hooters?

It's just that I'll be in placement until around 6pm ish in Cardiff anyways, so I could then just drive over to Pica Pica straight from the hospital to meet you guys and then to Hooters for some dindins? Unfortunately, that night would be a sober night for me as I'll be driving back home afterwards :( I can assure you that won't be the case on Saturday night though!! :cool1:

I hope this is OK - if not, then no worries :)

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::yay: Yay !! Of course you can join us honey, that's no problem, see you at Pica Pica ~ woohoo can't wait :yay::yay:

Hey girlies!!

You know how I said I would only be joining you on the Saturday of the girly weekend? Well I just wondered if I could now tag along to the meal on Friday night too?

Would that be possible Mandy? To add an extra person to Hooters?

It's just that I'll be in placement until around 6pm ish in Cardiff anyways, so I could then just drive over to Pica Pica straight from the hospital to meet you guys and then to Hooters for some dindins? Unfortunately, that night would be a sober night for me as I'll be driving back home afterwards :( I can assure you that won't be the case on Saturday night though!! :cool1:

I hope this is OK - if not, then no worries :)

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1:

Right, let me see if I've got this all right for our arrivals on Friday

Sue, lives down the road, so will be there in 5 minutes ;)
Jules, bus, can arrive anytime, aiming for approx 1.30pm
Mandy, train, 1.30pm
Rachel, train, 1.40pm
Nicky, driving, hoping to arrive 2ish
Claire, driving, hoping to arrive 2ish
Karen & Joanne, train, 2.30ish
Bethan, will meet us at Pica Pica

:dance3: See you Friday girls :dance3:

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to stop by and wish you an awesome gigglefest of a weekend, I sincerely hope you all have a wonderful time. i dont really need to say, make sure you drink enough for me too:rotfl2:
will be thinking of all of you and look forward to the piccies:grouphug:

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to stop by and wish you an awesome gigglefest of a weekend, I sincerely hope you all have a wonderful time. i dont really need to say, make sure you drink enough for me too:rotfl2:
will be thinking of all of you and look forward to the piccies:grouphug:

:hug: Thanks Claire, I wish you and bump were coming with us too ::yes::

Yay !! Just 3 Days till the Girly Weekend !!

So has everyone decided yet on what they're wearing on Friday and Saturday evening ? Are you still thinking casual Friday, and dressier on Saturday ? I'm wearing jeans and top the first evening, I'm just not sure what to wear the second evening :confused3

:cool1:

not long to go now. :cool1::cool1::cool1:
My outfits are sorted but not happy with them-got black top and skirt for 1 night and black top and trousers for another night.
might try and have another look before Friday. :rolleyes:
Not sure about my shoes though-Ive got some lovely heels but as ive put lots of weight back on my feet keep getting swollen at the minute. Not sure if I can manage them. will need to try and find some others. :thumbsup2
Need to find something I can dance in :banana:

Yay !! Just 3 Days till the Girly Weekend !!

So has everyone decided yet on what they're wearing on Friday and Saturday evening ? Are you still thinking casual Friday, and dressier on Saturday ? I'm wearing jeans and top the first evening, I'm just not sure what to wear the second evening :confused3

I think I've finally made my mind up :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow
I am doing black jeans and top Friday night and a black dress on saturday night :yay:

I'll still be in my placement clothes on the Friday night as I'm coming straight from the hospital, so basically office wear lol: trousers and a blouse :)

On the saturday, I'm going with a browny/orange polka dot dress with thick black tights and black heels.

Thought of the girly weekend is literally getting me through this last week of placement. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Excited :cool1:

:cool1:

not long to go now. :cool1::cool1::cool1:
My outfits are sorted but not happy with them-got black top and skirt for 1 night and black top and trousers for another night.
might try and have another look before Friday. :rolleyes:
Not sure about my shoes though-Ive got some lovely heels but as ive put lots of weight back on my feet keep getting swollen at the minute. Not sure if I can manage them. will need to try and find some others. :thumbsup2
Need to find something I can dance in :banana:

I think I've finally made my mind up :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow
I am doing black jeans and top Friday night and a black dress on saturday night :yay:

It sounds like you've both getting there girls ::yes:: I might wear a black maxi dress on Saturday evening and jush (? is that how it's spelt lol) it up with some jewellery :dance3:

I'll still be in my placement clothes on the Friday night as I'm coming straight from the hospital, so basically office wear lol: trousers and a blouse :)

On the saturday, I'm going with a browny/orange polka dot dress with thick black tights and black heels.

Thought of the girly weekend is literally getting me through this last week of placement. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Excited :cool1:

Phew ! for a minute I thought you'd be coming straight from the hospital in some scrubs :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well for the friday Im thinking of wearing Demis Roussos old kimono and a tent from Milletts on the Saturday as after trying to shop on the weekend but finding nothing as Ive put on tooooooo much weight, Ive given up:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well for the friday Im thinking of wearing Demis Roussos old kimono and a tent from Milletts on the Saturday as after trying to shop on the weekend but finding nothing as Ive put on tooooooo much weight, Ive given up:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:hug: Oh hun, I hope you find something that will make you feel glam ::yes::

Yay !! Just 2 Days till the Girly Weekend !!

Woohoo !! Get the Tena Lady out !! it's the Day after Tomorrow !!

Im the same :rotfl:
oooh never thought to look in Milletts, wonder if theyve got anything in my size :rotfl2:

Nearly party time :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter