DIS Girly Weekend 2011 ~ Cardiff, 7th/9th Oct ~ IT'S TODAY !!

:hug: Oh Rachel, don't worry about what to wear on the Saturday evening, Sue is right, wear what's comfortable, the last thing I want anyone to do is to stress about clothes, wearing a dress was just an idea, the only thing I won't forgive, is if you slip me some of that non-alcoholic wine :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:Oh me too, I dont want any of that :lmao:

:hug: Oh Rachel, don't worry about what to wear on the Saturday evening, Sue is right, wear what's comfortable, the last thing I want anyone to do is to stress about clothes, wearing a dress was just an idea, the only thing I won't forgive, is if you slip me some of that non-alcoholic wine :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just wear what your comfortable in hon, I wont have a clue what Im wearing until the night before so dont worry, Ive put on so much weight since giving up smoking I dont think I have a dress that fits either:)

:rotfl2::rotfl2:Oh me too, I dont want any of that :lmao:

Awww, thank-you girls :good vibes I'm sure I can find something :) And I promise not to force any non-alcoholic wine on you both :rotfl2:

Being the nosey person that I am :rolleyes1 I thought I'd pop in and say I hope you have a fab weekend (not envious, not envious at all ;) ) and I also see congratulations are in order, so CONGRATULATIONS Rachel!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Being the nosey person that I am :rolleyes1 I thought I'd pop in and say I hope you have a fab weekend (not envious, not envious at all ;) ) and I also see congratulations are in order, so CONGRATULATIONS Rachel!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Aww thanks Elaine, I so wish you were coming, sure I cant tempt you for one day;) xx

Aww thanks Elaine, I so wish you were coming, sure I cant tempt you for one day;) xx

I've checked the Future's Inn website today Elaine and there are rooms still available, so if you or anyone else fancies joining us, then you'll all be welcome ::yes::

Thank you Elaine :goodvibes

Shame to see you can't make it for the weekend :sad1:

Ooh don't tempt me, if only we had a teacher training day on that Friday. Maybe next year :goodvibes in the meantime you'll just have to have a drink for me ..... or two. ;)

Ooh don't tempt me, if only we had a teacher training day on that Friday. Maybe next year :goodvibes in the meantime you'll just have to have a drink for me ..... or two. ;)

But we want to tempt you :rotfl: Fingers crossed for next year Elaine ::yes::

Come on, come for the Sat, come on:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Dont worry hon, Mand and me will have one or two or three or four for you:cool1::cool1:

okay Custardtart and I should be arriving into Cardiff central just before 2.30 and we are booked on the 1215 on Sunday morning.

I think I'm going to wear black jeans and top on friday and a black dress I have on the saturday. Dont think I plan on dancing the night away on both nights.

Getting very excited now :-)

okay Custardtart and I should be arriving into Cardiff central just before 2.30 and we are booked on the 1215 on Sunday morning.

I think I'm going to wear black jeans and top on friday and a black dress I have on the saturday. Dont think I plan on dancing the night away on both nights.

Getting very excited now :-)

It sounds like you're both organised Jo :yay: I treated myself to some black jeans today, and I also picked up a big box of Thorntons Continental and some pink plastic glasses for us all, just got to sort the booze out now :yay: I'm very excited too ::yes::

Well the orange hotpants arrived ;) So do I wear them on the Friday night with a white t-shirt?!

But as for Saturday night I may wear black jeans and a nice top or black leggings and a comfy top :teeth:

Well the orange hotpants arrived ;) So do I wear them on the Friday night with a white t-shirt?!

But as for Saturday night I may wear black jeans and a nice top or black leggings and a comfy top :teeth:

I think my orange hotpants have been lost in the post, so I'll have to give them a miss this time ;)

I think my orange hotpants have been lost in the post, so I'll have to give them a miss this time ;)

:lmao: I got notification that mine have gone via Sydney - so they're so not going to be here in time :rotfl:

You look fabulous the way you are hun ::yes::

Aww bless you:hug:

Im hoping the Soda Bar will get back to me today about the Friday night, if not I may have to pop up there on the weekend and find out if we need flyers to get in for cheap on the night.:)

I also want to try and work out what time people are getting to the station on the Friday. So if you could all give me your arrivail times that would be great. I have some I think, which are these, I will update it as I get more info from you.:)

Mandy 1.30
Joanne 2.30
Karen 2.30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter