DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #6 (5/21 - 5/27)

Here's mine-

giddy4goofy_challenge_web.jpg

Credits should be sitting in Photobucket!

Thanks Melissa,
Actually it is my dd, I am a few years older....:rotfl2:
I love this challenge and this group is great.

Marilee

Disney Baby - Super cute! That background paper could not be more perfect. You can tell you guys love her!! Very cute!

Lesley - I was wondering when someone was going to scrap Jack! This is really cool. I love it. Your word strips made me smile. And its always good when you catch a "good" Jack.

BriarRose - Super cute! Very fun. Are those beads along the spring shaped element. It's so cute.

marileeh - I love it! I love how you used my stuff and that picture is so sweet. It's obvious you & your DD love him! :)

susan - I love your sweet journaling and the dymo-tape strips. Very cool picture of "Partners" as everyone has mentioned. Great page!!

Hypermommy - Very cool. I love all the glitz! You're right, a superstar page for Mickey is perfect!!!

Tgmousechick - Such a fun goofy page. Love the green glitter alpha!!! And the fun frame.

Geez, you guys are all rockin' this challenge!!!! Melissa has her work cut out! LOL As for me, i guess i gotta get mine done before midnight!! LOL I have yoga tonight til 8 -- so i guess i know what i gotta do before bed.. ;)

* * REMINDER * *

All entries must be in by 11:00 PM ET tonight. So if you haven't gotten yours in yet, there is still time.

If no one else has volunteered yet - I would love to host - I don't want these challenges to stop because they keep me motivated and there are so many things that I have learned from the others. Just need a little direction :)

Wonderful Disney Baby. Thanks!! I'll be PMing you in a few . . .

Here's my LO for the challenge. FINALLY. I've never waited so long! I LOVE THE MOUSE. I love a lot of the characters, but nothing touches my love of Mickey.

And Melissa, you'll have to forgive me!! I realized by the end I had missed TWO of the requirements. But since I can't win my own kit anyway - I decided to leave it be since I loved how it came out. Please forgive me!! :flower3:

Anyway - here it is: "The One and Only"

click image or title for credits

Here's my LO for the challenge. FINALLY. I've never waited so long! I LOVE THE MOUSE. I love a lot of the characters, but nothing touches my love of Mickey.

And Melissa, you'll have to forgive me!! I realized by the end I had missed TWO of the requirements. But since I can't win my own kit anyway - I decided to leave it be since I loved how it came out. Please forgive me!! :flower3:

We'll let you slide this time! ;) :lmao: Great layout though. I like the title in the crumply like paper and how you listed what you like about Mickey. The sparkles in the corners are a nice touch as well. Super job. Thanks for participating and donating the prizes. :)

Wow! This group is really aMaZiNg and tALeNted!

yzerbear19 - Thanks for hosting this week's challenge! I love your Mulan and your collab, Aurora. You always have such professional looking layouts. I love your use of b/w photos the beautiful colors. Great work!

DisneyCruiser2008: Ka-chow! What a great layout! You really made me want this kit! You worked it!

Sleeping Bean: Really beautiful layout! I love the picture in the background and the angled photos! Great job!

Bookmom Pooh: Really nice tribute to Pooh! I love the colors and the frame you used. Wonderful job!

Fran98765: I love it ... M.I.C.K.E.Y? Because it's awesome! The colors are as fabulous as he is! I really love all the colors and your paper layering technique is terrific! Amazing!

Stenogoddess: Great job on the Robin Hood layout. It's really classy. Awesome job with the layering, too! And, I can't forget to mention how smart you are for pre-scrapping! :worship:

Pooh46: Another excellent Pooh layout! I love all the layers and textures on your layout and the image on the background worked really well! It's a fine tribute to Pooh! Great job!

Labdogs42: Incredible Goofy layout! I love everything about it. You really captured the essence of Goofy's character with your fun layout! Goofy has always been dear to my heart. He and Mickey are really tied for my favorite character. I always love your layouts and this is another wonderful job!

Tinker326: I love Pirate Stitch and I also love your layout! I really like your use of the circle and other element layers. The colors and textures are really amazing! Terrific job!

ngneer: Your layout is as beautiful as Cinderella! All the different shades of blues really makes your layout so dreamy. Beautiful work!

kswm30b: Your tribute to Mary P is really terrific! I love the different textures and elements you used! The colors are really pretty. Your pictures are beautiful, too! Excellent job!

loveGoofy: Your layout is so fun! The colors are incredible and I love the masked star overlay. I've never been to Goofy's Kitchen, but you made me want to go! Wonderful job!

Disney Baby: You created a really nice Lilo layout! You really captured the spirit of Lilo. Great use of the autograph! Terrific job!

Lesley: Wow! I love Jack Sparrow and your tribute is fabulous! You did a great job with the journaling strips! Excellent job!

briarrose59: What a fun Tigger layout! I've never seen Tigger in his Christmas hat. You did a great job capturing Tigger's fun spirit. Great job!

marileeh: I love your Eeyore layout! I really like the tilted frame and your use of the different titles and elements! Wonderful job!

Hypermommy: Another great layout! You and your mom are bothsuperstars! You have some wonderful bling going on and your layout just sparkles! Your journaling is always amazing. I know you'll be happy one day that you took the time to journal all these wonderful adventures. Super job!

tgmousechick: Incredible Goofy layout! I really like the fun colors that pop off the page. Your ribbons are really terrific, too. Amazing job!

designerbrittany: You are the queen of pulling together elements and making me say to myself, "why didn't I think of that?" I love, love, love the way you cluster and layer! I've learned so much from you since I've been exposed to your beautiful work! You rock girl! Thanks for all you do for us!

My hat is off to all of you! Once again, I'm amazed all the talent in this group! I've learned so much from each of you! :woohoo: Thanks for participating and for yzerbear19 for hosting!

I just wanted to tell everyone bye-bye. The bags are packed and our flights are on schedule. We leave tomorrow a.m. for our Adventures by Disney Knights and Lights trip. I'm bummed I'll miss this weeks challenge, but I'll at least have lots of Disneyland Paris to scrap when I get back. Thanks everyone for their support in letting me pre-scrap for the challenges. It's really helped me focus, so hopefully I won't come home with a thousand photos to cull through. Who am I kidding, though, right? I'll still totally have a thousand pictures! LOL I can't wait to see what everyone does for Week 7 when I get back. Have a great week everyone! :hug:

Here is my favorite character. I have to say that Eeyore and I are a lot alike. No, I'm not gloomy and neither is Eeyore. We are just shy, misunderstood people, LOL. I hope that the circles and stitchings will count as the border for my OOB Eeyore. If not, oh well! I have been thinking about how I wanted to present this page and this is pretty close to what I was imagining. So, here is my Eeyore page.
dis_eeyorepage_web.jpg

Credits: Background Papers from "Dreams Do Come True", black stiching, gold staple, notebook paper from "Leave the World Behind", and circle stitching from "Brown Eyed Girl" all from Britt-ish Designs.

Glitter Glass Alpha from Ellie Lash Designs

Umbrella button from Toy Box Designs (ABC kit add-on)

This was fun!

~*~ Geri ~*~

Here is my favorite character. I have to say that Eeyore and I are a lot alike. No, I'm not gloomy and neither is Eeyore. We are just shy, misunderstood people, LOL. I hope that the circles and stitchings will count as the border for my OOB Eeyore. If not, oh well! I have been thinking about how I wanted to present this page and this is pretty close to what I was imagining. So, here is my Eeyore page.

This was fun!

~*~ Geri ~*~

Awww, I love the photo of Eeyore with the button umbrella. Excellent work with the extraction. And the title is so cute. Great colors. Awesome job! Thank you for participating. :)

OK...thought I might not make it in, but just in the nick of time, here's mine...
You made it with plenty of time to spare. :) I like the color scheme you went for. The paper with the words on it is a nice touch. I also like how you put your journaling going around the edge of the layout. Terrific job! Thank you for participating. :)

Cassie.jpg

It was VERY difficult to pick a winner. My sister and I debated for some time before we were able to agree. We did ask Cassie which one she liked, but she wasn't much help. So after much debate here are winners . . .

Our Favorite - Mary Poppins by kswm30b - We both really liked how she did her journaling incorporating the word art into it. My sister really liked the sparkles. She felt there was a good balance to the layout.

Random Draw - Lilo by Disney Baby - Both my sister and I really liked how she used Lilo's dress for the background and the leis as frames. My sister really liked the journaling and how they used Lilo's name.

Honorable Mention: Cassie's Choice - This one doesn't win a prize, but Cassie really liked the Stitch layout by Tinker326 since Stitch is her idol. They have a lot in common. I'm not sure who's "badness" level is higher!

Congrats to Kswm30b and Disney Baby!!!​

And thank you to everyone who entered. That really was a difficult decision due to the fabulousity of all the layouts. :)

And be sure to check out the challenge for Week #7 hosted by Disney Baby: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1838915

ThankYou.jpg

Congrats you guys! And I love the wya you announced it!!! Very funny!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter