DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #5 (5/14 - 5/20)

Loving everyone's LO's! You've all done a great job. I love challenges like this so thanks Britt!

My LO has a picture of me (and a more recent one with my family) spanning the 18 years since I had my first and most recent meet with Eeyore. It's a love affair that could take up a whole volume of Mills & Boons! :lovestruc

DISWeek0503.jpg

Credits

Everything is from Britt's Mini Kit for this Challenge
Font is Artist Stamp

Sleepingbean - Great job! I love way you framed the picture with the ric rac!

Fran - Awesome! I love the pictures you used. Those alphas are some of my favorites. Great job with all the layers.

Vanyel - Amazing first layout! I love the way you did the stitches on the inside of the photo and at an angle. Really neat!

Bernie-Ann - LOVE the Eeyore layout. That is so cool that you have your first pic with Eeyore. I love THEN and NOW photos! That's why I'm obsessed with getting the same shots each year so I can have comparisons over time. Great job!

Sleepingbean - Wow!! So creative! I'm glad you pointed out how you used the stuff I would not have been able to tell!! Very creative! WOW!!

Fran - Awww!! So cute! Makes me want to go enjoy the magic so bad!! Love how you recolored the brown to blue! So cute girl!!

Vanyel - WELCOME! How exciting to have completed your first digi-page!! Now you just gotta get photoshop and you'll be a pro! This is a WONDERFUL page! I'm surprised its your first. I didn't even know you could scrap in Powerpoint. Who knew?! WELCOME WELCOME! I'm glad you had fun!!

BernieAnn - I think we were posting at the same time! This is soooo adorable! I love the old and new photo!! What a GREAT IDEA!!! I love it. Eeyore has aged so well! I think he's even cuter now! HAHA!!

Wonderful LO!!!

Wow! You guys are fast!! LOL I will try to do it when dd goes to bed, since my normal Weds. night tv - Ghost Hunters isn't on --- :(

Bernie Ann, that is great to incorporate the older photo with the new. LOVE it.

And each time one of these pops up, my first thought is... "my favorite color!"
I love that shade of blue (great choice Britt!!!)

Gee whiz, ya'll are fast! Wednesday is my bowling day so I just now was able to get home and get online. Great kit, Britt. I can't wait to figure out what pics to put with it! I have bunco tonight so I won't get started until tomorrow.

Great layouts everyone!

Great layouts so far. Bernie-Ann I especially love how you recolored that photo. It is beautiful.

Here is my entry for the challenge. I took my DD on this ride the Christmas vacation before she turned 4. Thanks for the great mini-kit.

All CREDITS go to Britt of Britt-ish Designs for her Can you scrap it? KIT.

2006GrizzlyRapids.jpg

Here is my weekly entry. Every week I look forward to Wednesday :rotfl2:
This is a page I did of my daughter and her CM uniform. She did the Disney College Program fall semester.

disneychallenge2-TyhraWork.jpg

Everything is from the Britt-ish Designs Kit----Can You Scrap It? And there is a hidden Mickey.

Thanks for the mini-kit Brittney and everyone really inspires me. :flower3:

Marilee

Vanyel - love it! And i'm with you... SE is my fave

Fran, how cute... love the kiss letters. Might have to go pick that up.

Bernie-Ann I love the two time-span pictures. Too totally cool!!

Great LO loveGoofy.... I'm partial to journaling LOs. And I love how you cut the blue paper. How'd you do that?

Here's mine. Do you ever get the feeling that the page is alive somewhere and just wants to be created a particular way? I had such a great title for this page -- "Cruisin' Critters" but when the page was finished with me, there was nowhere to put it. Maybe I could put "Memories" down in the "water" and put "Cruisin' Critters" up there? I dunno... think that would make it too busy?

Click for credits

Hope I didn't miss anyone. SM's challenge last night left me sleep deprived and I'm off to bed!

Here's my entry......my youngest's first pair of mickey ears......awwww :lovestruc

Diana

babyears.jpg

Credits: in addition to the required mini kit, the date stamp, alpha and stitched mickey are also by Britt-ish Designs

oh my gosh, I am so loving everyones different spin on the same starter kit! You ladies are a very fun and creative bunch :thumbsup2

Here is mine:

I love this photo of my sister from our 1987 trip to Walt Disney World. What is sort of freaky is when I looked closer at the two photos they are almost from the same spot. Not quite exact, but pretty darn close. Very freaky! I had to recolor the photos because there was just too much of a color difference between the two and it looked strange.

I used all the items, though the heart might be a bit harder to find at first. ;)

CindyCastle-SM.jpg

Credits:
-Almost everything is by Brittish Designs (mini kit and Happiest Place on Earth)
-Brown background paper is my own creation
-Bracket mats are from the template by Digi Keepsakes by Monica

First of all, I love the color combinations in Britt's new kit, but something was telling me to do something different and besides, Britt said we could be creative! Two years ago my daughter got married. She had a "Disney" wedding, but not at WDW. It was a tastefully done "Disney" themed wedding with a lot of hidden mickeys...embossed M & M on the invitations and programs, glass Mickey heads in the corner of the place card frames and favor boxes, Mickey punches on the gift bags...you get the idea. They also had their Bride and Groom ears for their introduction at the reception. Also, each table was named for a Disney movie and on each table was a tri-fold with the lyrics to a love song from that movie. In order for the couple to kiss, the guests had to sing the song from their table. The couple's first dance was You'll Be In My Heart. The DJ really got into the theme and, unbeknown to us, played Now It's Time To Say Goodbye... for the last song. Everything worked out perfect. They didn't get married in WDW, but we gave them our DVC points for their honeymoon at the Boardwalk. So, my LO is from my daughter's wedding day and, therefore, had to be pink for her color scheme!!

Everything is from Britt's kit except the triple frame which is from Butterfly Kisses by Happy Scrap Girl. I recolored the papers, the ric-rac, a stitch frame and put a satin finish on Memories. In case you're looking for the solid color paper, it's the color behind the Mickey ears. Sorry, Sleepingbean, no blues here! Whew, I think that's it!

MemoriesofLove.jpg

First of all, I love the color combinations in Britt's new kit, but something was telling me to do something different and besides, Britt said we could be creative! Two years ago my daughter got married. She had a "Disney" wedding, but not at WDW. It was a tastefully done "Disney" themed wedding with a lot of hidden mickeys...embossed M & M on the invitations and programs, glass Mickey heads in the corner of the place card frames and favor boxes, Mickey punches on the gift bags...you get the idea. They also had their Bride and Groom ears for their introduction at the reception. Also, each table was named for a Disney movie and on each table was a tri-fold with the lyrics to a love song from that movie. In order for the couple to kiss, the guests had to sing the song from their table. The couple's first dance was You'll Be In My Heart. The DJ really got into the theme and, unbeknown to us, played Now It's Time To Say Goodbye... for the last song. Everything worked out perfect. They didn't get married in WDW, but we gave them our DVC points for their honeymoon at the Boardwalk. So, my LO is from my daughter's wedding day and, therefore, had to be pink for her color scheme!!

OMG! That is so cool! I love the picture of them with the mouse ears on. :) That is just awesome. Her wedding sounds like it was lots of fun.

Everyone's layouts are so amazing! This is such a beautiful kit to work with!

Here's my layout:

Castle-1.jpg

Credits
DIS Kit by Britt-ish Designs
Frame - Vintage Storybook Frames by Katie Pertiet
Sparkles & Swirls - Brittish Designs
Dates - Tabby Dates by Britt-ish Designs
Fonts - Disney Simple and Beautiful

yzerebear - I love the template effect. Makes a totally different feel to the whole piece!

Pooh - that's okay, I like pink too! LOL
The ribbon over the three picture box is a perfect touch for a wedding set. Your daughter's dress is so elegant and she is just lovely.

Everyone's LO's are so cool! Except I can't see Susan's :( I'll come back and comment more later, but I just had to pop in quick before bed! BTW, I did my LO tonight, I'll upload soon!

ETA, NOW I can see Susan's LO! I LOVE it!! Did you take all of those castle photos yourself? They are awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter