DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #5 (5/14 - 5/20)

designerbrittney

DIS Veteran
Hello, hello! It's time for another challenge! I can't believe we've been doing this for 5 weeks already! How time flies!

Ok - this week's challenge is fairly simple. All I want to know is, "Can You Scrap It"? What is "IT"? you ask? 'IT' is this . . . .

brittdes_DIS_LRG.jpg

All you have to do this week is use every item in this mini-kit somewhere in your LO. You can add whatever other items you want, but you have to use everything in this kit. Feel free to recolored, alter, whatever you want. Be creative!!

Download the mini-kit HERE.

My friend and fellow designer at ScrapMatters, Ellie Lash, has graciously donated two kits to be awarded at the end of the challenge. I will chose my favorite entry who will win one kit, and I will randomly draw for the other. Check out Ellie's designs here.

Post your LO in this thread and list your credits (or provide a link to where we can read them) before midnight (Mountain Time) on Tuesday May 20th to be entered to win!

HAVE FUN!!

Thanks Britt!! LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh, really like Ellie's stuff. So cool of you to give us a prize before hand. You are as always, the best!:lovestruc

LOVE this kit Britt!!! Thanks...

Now to find Disney pics, I haven't been to the World in 5 years. :rolleyes1 Yeah... I know. Do they have to be disney?

LOVE this kit Britt!!! Thanks...

Now to find Disney pics, I haven't been to the World in 5 years. :rolleyes1 Yeah... I know. Do they have to be disney?

They have to be Disney-related. Sorry, we always forget to specify that. They can be Disney on Ice, a Disney-themed Birthday party, Disney Halloween costumes, Disney Cruise, your Disney Collection. As long as its Disney, we're happy.

Dang it! I have to wait until I get home to work on it since I don't have Internet access with my laptop at work! Though I bet if I go out at lunch I could find somewhere with WI-FI. LOL :lmao: Hmmmm . . . I think Barnes and Nobles as WI-FI. LOL I am so impatient! :)

Melissa, i know, i can't download or work on it at work either.. so i will have to wait til tonight.... i feel like a lil' kid -- "I WANT IT NOWWWWW!"!!

y'all just need to quit your day jobs and become full time scrappers!! Great mini Britt and fun challenge!

SWEET! I failed miserably at the speed scrap last night, but I know I"m up to this challenge! A week to do a LO is more my speed ;) I love the kit and I love Ellie's stuff, too! Woo-hoo! :cool1:

Okay, I was obviously excited to get started with my first taste of digital scrapping this week!
That was FUN!

I did use everything, although it may be hard to spot, so I"ll point out the hardest to see ones. The large ring and small rings I turned into minnie mouse ears with bows on the girls heads. The silver heart I used for a period after the bottom words. The word "Memories" I obviously split up and I think the rest you can see :)

Okay, I'm hooked. labdogs, look what you started! LOL

credit: I only used images from Britt's mini kit assigned to this challenge. That and photoshop :)

challengeweek5.jpg

y'all just need to quit your day jobs and become full time scrappers!! Great mini Britt and fun challenge!

Shhhhhhhhhh... you'll jinx me. That's exactly what I hope to do one day.

Okay, I'm hooked. labdogs, look what you started!

:banana: :rotfl: :cool1: :woohoo: Another convert!!!! Wait to go labdogs!!! In Cub Scouts if a boy brought in another boy who joined, he'd get a recruiter patch for his uniform. I think you should get one too!

recruiter_patch.jpg

Now, I'm off to get the kit for this challenge. This is gonna be cool becuase I don't know that I've ever used everything from a single kit before and usually I'm bouncing around between kits for my LOs.

I love challenges!!!!!

Okay, I was obviously excited to get started with my first taste of digital scrapping this week!
That was FUN!

Okay, I'm hooked. labdogs, look what you started! LOL

Nice work, bean! What a fantastic picture of your girls ALL ALONE with the castle! You must have gotten up bright and early to snag that shot! Amazing work for just starting digital scrapping this week!!

:banana: :rotfl: :cool1: :woohoo: Another convert!!!! Wait to go labdogs!!! In Cub Scouts if a boy brought in another boy who joined, he'd get a recruiter patch for his uniform. I think you should get one too!

recruiter_patch.jpg

I like the recruiter badge! I feel more like an enabler, though! Maybe I need a fancy enabler blinkie! Anyone know how to make one? I'm not that advanced yet! :laughing: I'm glad I have some new faces to share my addiction with, that's what enabling's all about, right?!?!?:hug:

OK, I don't have the kit, but I at least found the pictures I wanted to use to be somewhat productive. LOL :)

I got mine done... just sitting here tapping my foot while the save finishes... and of course I gotta upload it somewhere... geez WHY AREN'T THESE THINGS AS FAST AS ME???

bwahahahahahahahha

Everything except the template is Britt's, click pic for credits. Or go see it at SM :goodvibes ... SM link clickie

And most items from the mini are obvious, but the brown paper was recolored blue and on that ribbon strip.

Very nice :)
I like the tie in of blues! I forgot to list credits, but I only used the kit at the start of the thread, so I think it's obvious where i got it! LOL But I'll got edit it in (just in case)

This is my first attempt at digital and I used powerpoint for a first time. Be kind to me, please :eek: I know it's a really simple page but, hey, it's my first one! It was fun and I'll probably keep trying.

epcot2.jpg

I didn't know how to do credits but everything is from the britt mini kit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter