DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #5 (5/14 - 5/20)

Stenogoddess - SO CUTE! You are smart to pre-scrap. I never even thought about doing that. Very cute page! And I will get some text on a path templates done for you.

BriarRose59 - ADORABLE. Your LOs are always so perfect. Love all the photos on the page. Awesome!!!

I have a question about the challenges . . . is there a place where you can volunteer to host one? I had an idea for one the other day that I think would be really fun. So is there a place to volunteer/sign up?

Melissa - I'm PMing you. We need someone to host this next one!! :)

You may have just signed yourself up to host the next one! I don't think we have any one signed up yet! You might want to email Britt and talk to her about prize options (she has been super helpful with that for us!!). I hosted one and it was a lot of fun!

ETA, I have enough points for the pirate Disney digital kit, maybe I'll order it. The princess one doesn't look bad once you see it. I have no clue what I'd use the points for other wise! ETA< I went and looked at the Pirate kit again. I opted not to get it. Britt's stuff is so much cooler looking! I got myself a one year subscription to Wonder Time magazine instead!

I don't know about this whole points, Disney digital kits business (I'm out of the loop!!) but I have to say Jess that I'm so incredibly flattered that you picked MY stuff over Disney's! WOW!! I'm just . . . so flattered!!

I don't know about this whole points, Disney digital kits business (I'm out of the loop!!) but I have to say Jess that I'm so incredibly flattered that you picked MY stuff over Disney's! WOW!! I'm just . . . so flattered!!

I'm not trying to suck up, really! I just really like that your kits coordinate with the pirate or Disney theme but don't SHOUT the theme, KWIM? I'm not a matchy-match kind of person. I prefer to mix things up. For example, my Vera Bradley purse and wallet are different patterns (gasp!). With your kits, I can use them over and over in different combos and it will always look fresh. I'm sure that Disney kit would be stale after a LO or two!

With your kits, I can use them over and over in different combos and it will always look fresh.
I love this about them too. Also love that you can mix and match all of her kits. If you look at the credits for my DL LO's you see at least 3-4 kits of Britt's if not more.

This is the first time I'm trying a challenge, though I meant to last week because it sounds like so much fun. I've only been doing digital scrapbooking for a little over a week and I'm loving it!

12064DIS_challenge_page_SMALL.jpg

Lesley: Welcome to digiscrapping! That's a great LO.

Jessica and Wen: Can we just slober on Britt a little more. I LOVE her kits. She gets her own folder with all of her things arranged together in it instead of being piled in the bigger folders where I might lose track of it. Her stuff is my all time fav! :banana:

Lesley - Welcome to the challenges!! So happy you've joined in the fun. Your LO is ADORABLE!!!!!!

Lauren - You are too sweet. Thanks so much!!! :goodvibes

Thanks! Yes, I've only been doing digital for a very short time, but I've been paper scrapbooking for years. Or, actually, I used to paper scrapbook and I've barely had a chance for the past few years so I decided to try digital. I'm using the CM program and I like it, though someday I'd love to learn PhotoShop and create my own papers and embellishments and all. As it is now, with 3 homeschooled kids and going back to school in the fall myself, I don't feel like I want to devote that much time to learning PS. I have a serious lack of patience with computer programs.

At this point though, I'm pretty happy that I've learned how to import outside kits into Storybook Creator and I can manipulate my papers and elements to some reasonable degree! I've done about 6-7 layouts so far.

Ahem . . . ladies (and gents if there be any) its time to announce the winners of my mini-kit challenge!!!

Congratulation to our randomly drawn winner . . .

:cheer2: Tgmousechick:cheer2:

Tgmousechick.jpg

And my pick goes to . . .
:cheer2: Yzerbear19 (Melissa) :cheer2:

Yzerbear19Melissa.jpg

Congratulations ladies!! Head over to ScrapMatters and pick a kit by Ellie Lash and PM me your choice!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who played along! It was so much fun!!!

Thanks Britt! I almost never win anything, so I'm so excited. Now it will probably take me forever to decide which kit I like! :laughing: Thank you! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter