DIS Digi Scrapper's Challenge #49 (3/18-3/24)

I finally finished this one. I've been working on it for several days and was stuck on the title. My emotion is excitement and anticipation. I was really looking forward to riding Toy Story Mania.

TSMania-SM.jpg

Images are linked for credits

Kim - His face is so cute!!! He's so in love with Wendy! HAHA I LOVE that pic. The stitching along the back with the buttons is soooo cute.

Melissa - ADORABLE! Looks like the WDW queue for this ride is WAY cuter than DL's! What a fun 2-pager. :) That emotion of riding a ride for the first time is so exciting!!

Here is my entry ... just in the nick of time. It is 11:49pm (Disneyland time) -- it didn't say this week that it was PST but I sure hope so.

Click image for credits.

Thanks for the push for scrap one of my favorite pictures of Rebecca's first trip to DL.

Okay Melissa--- That Toy Story Mania layout is AMAZING! Where in Michigan are you, I have volunteered you for a community service project: just let me know the address to send my pictures. Seriously beautiful!

Ok - I'm back to post the winners!! Our lucky randomly drawn winner was . . .

mommyofthreeboys with her adorable "You Blushed" LO!

Junewdw-Page084.jpg

And it was not an easy task to pic a favorite. But I finally decided on . . .

wenrob with her incredible "Remember" LO.

goodbyenet.jpg

I just couldn't stop looking at it!! It's such a clever idea. I'm just in love with it!!

So - congrats girls - watch for a PM from me with your $5.00 GC code!!

And thanks to EVERYONE who entered. All your emotion LOs were so much fun! Have a great day!!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

And it was not an easy task to pic a favorite. But I finally decided on . . .

wenrob with her incredible "Remember" LO.

I just couldn't stop looking at it!! It's such a clever idea. I'm just in love with it!!
Thank you SOOOOO much Britt! You have no idea how honored I am that you like it. Your stuff makes scrapping Disney truly magical!

Oh my!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BRITT!!!! I am soooo excited! :banana::banana::banana:
I can't wait to get home and purchase my new goodies! I know exactly what I am going to get.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Christina

Congratulations, Wen and Christina!! Fantastic job! :thumbsup2 All the layouts this week were so creative....and emotional!!

Congrats Wen & Christina! Both of your layouts were incredible!

Wen, I still can't get over Tink sprinkling all those icons! That was such an amazing idea you had girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter