DIS Digi Scrapper's Challenge #49 (3/18-3/24)

Im new to the challenges...also to digital scrapbooking! Im loving it. I have been on the disneyland boards for awhile and have loved looking at all you digi-scrappers do! I decided to start participating in the challenges..here goes nothing!!

Here is my page:
Monstro-the-Whale-web-1.jpg

Credits:
Dani Mogstad-Deep Blue Sea
fonts- Crykitty and digs my heart from KevinandAmanda.com

Ok, I kept looking thru pics and I find that most of those super duper happy moments are already scrapped, so I went for fear!

I've been digiscrapping for a few weeks now so this is my first challenge. Thanks for all the inspiration! My husband and I renewed our wedding vows at Disney for our 15th wedding anniversary. The journaling says, "Our vow renewal was like a fairytale. I was in the happiest place on earth, surrounded by people I love, and renewing our wedding vows with the love of my life." It's a little sappy, I know, but true!! The emotion I was going for was love, joy, happiness...

PSU-VowReneralBeach-Page025.jpg

Credits:
Britt-Glamorama papers
Britt-Dreams Do Come True

Thanks,

Jen

Thanks for the great challenge. I can't decide if I had more fun choosing WHICH emotional photos to use or actually putting the page together. These are from the cruise we took in August - I have over 2000 photos from that trip alone.
web-DIS-Challenge-Week-49.jpg

CREDITS
paper: believe in the magic by Designz by Dede
alpha: tiny dancer by Britt-ish Designs
elements: enchantment by Britt-ish Designs; believe in the magic by Designz by Dede
font: CK Legacy

Journaling says:
Everyone looked so nice, dressed up for the first formal night f the cruise. But at dinner Sophia got really mad when we made her wear a napkin over her pretty dress.

Here's mine. I've been puttering around with this LO for a while, but I'm afraid that if I work on it any longer I'm not going to like it anymore!

I really didn't have anything from our last DLR trip that I hadn't scrapped and wasn't grinning kids. So, I hope that this counts! I tried to get all of the emotion out of the show that I could. :rolleyes1

495811108_KUA3x-L.jpg

Credits:
Papers, staples & rope tie - Shiver me Timbers by Britt-ish Designs
travel accessories - Voyage Kit by Designs by Lillian C
font: Underwood Champion

Journaling: We arrived at the Aladdin Theater in Adventureland to hear Dr. Indiana Jones speak on the mysteries of the Stone Tiger. When we arrived, Dr. Jones' assistant, Dr. Rachel Flannery, informed us that Dr. Jones wasn't available. He's disappeared while searching for a powerful artifact associated with the stone tiger, & that she's trying to interpret the clues he has left in his notes to find him. But with the audience's help, the Stone Tiger portal opens, and Indiana Jones himself appears in a cloud of smoke, bearing the artifact. Yes! But wait - Indy is shocked to find out that Dr. Flannery wants the artifact for herself, and has to fight her for it! She gains control of the artifact and then tries to use it against Indy, only to have him fight back, eventually sending her to her doom inside the mouth of the stone tiger.

Thanks, Britt, for the fun challenge!

Project88-1.jpg

Journaling reads: Eric made it through the gangster scene okay but was a little apprehensive about the aliens!

Credits:

YB Template #6 by YB Designs
My Kind of Rocket - Digital Candy Blog Train

While making PS dinner arrangements at Hollywood & Vine, June opened the door and suprised Katie. You never know where the magic will be at Disney! It usually takes you by suprise!

Surprised.jpg

Paper, Buttons, White Shapes Monstrosity by Britt-ish Designs
Purple Ribbon - The Bright Side by Britt-ish Designs
Rectangular Stitches - In Stitches: Frames by Britt-ish Designs
Alpha - Yummy Letters by Misty Cato
Silver Alpha & little stitches - Lavendar Skies by Erica Zane
Beads - Beads & Wire by Ellie Lash

Just got back with lots of pics to play along in the challenges again! Here's an emotion: EXCITEMENT:
wearegoingtowdwsmall.jpg

Background paper: Mermaid Lagoon AddOn by Britt
Alpha: Julia Makotinsky's Crazy Challenge Alpha
All other: I'm A Dreamer by Britt

Hey girls - wow!! So many awesome LOs have come in over the weekend!!

shishigirl: Welcome to the challenges!! Your LO is so cute! I LOVE the blended Monstro pic in the BG. Totally cool. That's funny that such a sweet kiddie ride terrified your kids!!

Fran98765: Aww poor little guy. Afraid of Frozone?! :) hehe I love your page. All the strips and that alpha is pretty incredible!

JLoane: Welcome to the challenges too! I'm excited you've jumped in. I wish I could see your page a little bigger - but it looks adorable! What a neat place for a vow renewal! You lucky girl. I LOVE the pink and white color scheme.

DisneyCruiser2008: It HAS been a while Christy - glad you're back in! I love this page!! I love how she's totally tucked into you! HAHA And I LOVE how you made your page match Minnie's cute Christmas outfit!

RRBB: Aww! Definitely an emotion here!! And all over a napkin. haha Adorable page. LOVE the dressy/fancy feel. Perfect for formal night! Really cute.

boBQuincy: Adorable. Love really is everywhere at Disney. I love all the pics that prove it! HAHA Very nice page. Great emotion to scrap. LOVE IT!

quiltymom: Very clever take on the challenge! I LOVE IT! I never did go and see this show while it was there. It sure looks like fun though. REALLY nice job. I like all the pics and the emotion words over the top! Great job.

Janis: Hahah!! that photo is hilarious. He really isn't sure about those aliens is he?? hehehe Nice aliens and themed products!! Really really great job.

susan0326: HOW CUTE! I love the color scheme. What a fun magical moment. June is adorable!! I LOVE that alpha! CUTE CUTE CUTE

terri24601: Ok this made me tear up! That is such an awesome magical moment!!! How exciting for your kids. I LOVE IT!!! That one picture captures such pure excited emotion!! HOW CUTE! I love how you made a Mickey out of the elements too.

janette: How fun! What a nice surprise!! haha I love the photos. You are smart to have stopped to take them. Really cute page. I like the title down the side.

Whew!!! I think that's all of 'em! If I missed you - it was an accident! Such great emotions everyone! WOW!

Here's mine. It seems like forever since I've done a LO! I was sick last week after we got back from WDW and didn't feel like doing anything!! Now I have to catch up.

Click image for credits.

Sooo cute Pam! Burst papers always spell EXCITEMENT don't they?? I LOVE how this matches the stripes in Snow White's sleeves. What a cute cute page. Glad you're feeling better!!

I posted mine but it didn't show up...

and then I re-posted it and it told me it has already been posted but.....it hasen't :(

Here it goes again:

Here's mine!

2vl5n5s.jpg

Papers:
Michaels
http://www.scrapyourtrip.com/rem-rm-013.html

Stickers:
http://www.acherryontop.com/theme/disney/subtheme/mickey_&_friends/32465

Matte:
I couldn't find it but I found one similar. Guess they ran out. - http://www.acherryontop.com/theme/disney/subtheme/mickey_&_friends/40640

Here is the second page if anyone wants to see :)

2rfyqah.jpg

But i'm entering the first one.

While making PS dinner arrangements at Hollywood & Vine, June opened the door and suprised Katie. You never know where the magic will be at Disney! It usually takes you by suprise!

Surprised.jpg

Paper, Buttons, White Shapes Monstrosity by Britt-ish Designs
Rectangular Stitches - In Stitches: Frames by Britt-ish Designs
Alpha - Yummy Letters by Misty Cato
Silver Alpha & little stitches - Lavendar Skies by Erica Zane
Beads - Beads & Wire by Ellie Lash
Susan is this posted at SM? I need to put it in favorites. I really love the composition, the colors and the pictures are just PERFECT!

Everyone is doing such a fabulous job! I'm just about out of Disney pics so I have to pick and choose what I do these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter