DIS Digi Scrapper's Challenge #49 (3/18-3/24)

Thanks Wen! Those Monstrosity colors really pop! I love that kit!

I signed up for a gallery username and SM but haven't posted anything until just now. Is there an easy way to upload pics to a gallery? I've only used photobucket as my gallery. :)
Can you upload from photobucket to SM or do you have to resize at 72 ppi each time?
TIA!

Here's mine. It seems like forever since I've done a LO! I was sick last week after we got back from WDW and didn't feel like doing anything!! Now I have to catch up.

I really like how the page colors match Snow White's dress, very creative! Of course her expression is priceless! :)

I really like how the page colors match Snow White's dress, very creative! Of course her expression is priceless! :)

Thanks! I really loved how that photo turned out. However, I'm not quite sure how I'm going to scrap the one I got of Jasmine with her tongue sticking out!!!:confused3

Here's mine. My emotion is sadness, because we were leaving. :( It was the last day we were leaving the Magic Kingdom (and any park) for that trip. When we were leaving, Pluto even waved goodbye (I don't think he knew it was our last time in the parks, though :P) Click for credits.

Awesome LOs everyone! Terri, that's so cool how you told your kids they were going to Disney! And Susan, what a great pic!

Journaling reads: Eric made it through the gangster scene okay but was a little apprehensive about the aliens!

Eric is wearing a Phillies hat. :D

So, I kind of cheated here, hehe! I used a quickpage and embellished it a bit further. My daughter was pouting quite a bit on our Grand Cayman day. I think it had something to do with the sand castle not going her way! Of course, she was even more angry when I stand in front of her to capture it on film! It's all about the memories, right? Anyway, I used Britt's mermaid kit QP, alpha, and some extra embellies. This kit is still one of my faves. I just think it is so versatile! Thanks for another fun challenge Britt!

cruise-59web.jpg

Laura

kswm30b - Totally cute. I hate that sad feeling when you're leaving the park! :guilty: Your page is so cute. I LOVE the pumpkins along the top. Adorable.

Lvdisney - Nice job with the QP. Her pouty face is so cute!! I love your page. :)

Here is my page....

If you only knew my kid. It was a SHOCK that he accepted the kiss and didn't run away crying!

Junewdw-Page084.jpg

Credits: background paper from mouse collection
white paper and glitter burst from Britt's monstrosity kit
inked edges from flergs
alpha- marilyn (recolored)

Thanks for this challenge Britt!!!

I keep posting my comment with my layout but the mods are not accepting it I guess, why is that? :( It dosen't violate any rules...

You have to have a certain amount of posts before you can include an image in your post ZiPaD3doDAH. Maybe that's the problem.

mommyofthreeboys - OH MY GOSH!!! that's soooo adorable. What a sweet photo. I'm so glad you caught that moment! What an adorable LO too!! Really really cute.

This is happy and sad. Our last day but we got to spend a couple of hours before we had to leave.
(click for credits)

These LO are awesome
WEN--having Tink sprinkle all the Disney icons is so creative!

I have not done a challenge in weeks and weeks (haven't had any Disney pictures to scrap) So, I might be stretching this one . . . but I made a door sign for my cruise.
Emotion: :banana::yay::cheer2:WE'RE GOIN' ON A CRUISE:cheer2::yay::banana:
CruiseSignWebCopy.jpg

Stick figures: Lisabelll (another DIS-er)
yellow paper, red paper, flowers: Totally Buggin' by Brittish Designs and Mira Designs
Black paper: DIS challenge by Brittish Designs
Everything else: Treasures of the Deep by Studio MGL and Studio Irene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter