Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. June 09 final week pg 18 post 257

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a terrible week this week, if it didn't move fast enough I ate it :rolleyes1 and the result is that I put on 2lbs :headache: Hope I can get back on track this week :thumbsup2

Good luck Jen:)

:yay::yay: Well done to all the losers and those who STS last week :yay::yay:

:wizard::wizard: .. and Good Luck with this weeks weigh-ins everyone :wizard::wizard:

Oops, I forgot to mention that I STS last week :)

Well done Mandy:thumbsup2

Well done to all those losers and those that STS.....

I've lost 1lb. I tried really hard and am a bit disappointed but it is "that" week;) so that's probably why.

Good luck everybody, I think this really hot weather puts people off their usual meals, let hope lighter meals help:thumbsup2

I lost 1lb which i'm a bit disheartened about as I did so much exercise last week.

Hopefully next week will be better.

I will be joining you all on monday!
i have started at the gym today, had to go as had a referrral from physio so hoping that i will keep up my will power both at the gym and on the diet!
thinking of going back to weight watchers this time instead of slimming world-just for a change...:rotfl2:

I lost 1lb which i'm a bit disheartened about as I did so much exercise last week.

Know how you feel, Claire:hug:

I will be joining you all on monday!
i have started at the gym today, had to go as had a referrral from physio so hoping that i will keep up my will power both at the gym and on the diet!
thinking of going back to weight watchers this time instead of slimming world-just for a change...:rotfl2:

Good luck at WW Netty:thumbsup2

Loving the new pics of Charlie, BTW:)

Sorry joanne, i missed you out, well done :cool1:

Welcome back Netty xx

:laughing: No worries, Nat:)

Sorry I've not been about much guys, not had many spare minutes to read lots of posts over the last couple of days :sad2:

Well done everyone on some fantastic losses and STS's! I hopped on my scales yesterday and I'd lost 1lb, not much, but better than none at all! :thumbsup2

Good luck for the rest of this week and into July everyone! :hug:

well done to everyone who lost or STS, I can't believe June is almost over :scared1:

I lost 0.6kg which I'm pleased with. DD and I are off to London on Thursday for a 4 day trip, I won't be tracking then - just relying on making healthy choices so it will be interesting to see how I get on next weigh day.

Good luck to everyone who still has to weigh in and also for July :wizard:

I had a terrible week this week, if it didn't move fast enough I ate it :rolleyes1 and the result is that I put on 2lbs :headache: Hope I can get back on track this week :thumbsup2
good luck for this week.xx:hug:

I STS last week :)
well done Mandy.xx

i was the same last week, i had a fairly good week and did tons of exercise.
have a good week and im sure the weight will show this time.xx :goodvibes

I've lost 1lb. I tried really hard and am a bit disappointed but it is "that" week;) so that's probably why.
i usually gain then, good luck for next week.xx:)

well done to everyone who lost or STS, I can't believe June is almost over :scared1:
I lost 0.6kg which I'm pleased with. DD and I are off to London on Thursday for a 4 day trip, I won't be tracking then - just relying on making healthy choices so it will be interesting to see how I get on next weigh day.
Good luck to everyone who still has to weigh in and also for July :wizard:
have a good trip and well done on losing weight. :)

well i had a bad weekend, knew i would with guests here.
hopefully 2 days wont do too much damage and i did tons of walking at Alton Towers- my calfs still ache.
Having a good couple of days so hopefully July is a great month.
good luck everyone.xx
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Well I have managed to lose another 1lb which takes my June total loss to
6lbs which is ok I suppose - still have to lose 1 more lb to hit my pre-holiday target of 10 and a half stone and I have 3 weeks to go so hopefully I will make it.

Well done to everyone who has lost or STS this week, and good luck for those still to weigh in and for July - a new month so hopefully some new resolve! Sending :hug: to those who had a bad week - next week will hopefully see a better result.

must try harder is my motto for July! I have had a bad couple of months and my hols are fast approaching.

Has anyone done a tesco diet? or any other online diets. I am desperate to do something different as I seem to get stuck in a rut :confused3

1 lb off this week and that means.....I got my stone sticker :banana::banana: I thought my DS5 got excited about stickers but I was positively beaming like a cheshire cat.:ccat:

Thank you everyone for your support :thanks:

Louise

Right ladies (and gents, if we've still got any with us) I am back with a vengeance.

Sorry for my absence - things have been so busy at work (and home) over the last couple of weeks, I haven't had time to think let alone post. Well done to anyone who has lost over the last couple of weeks :)

Personally, I have gone off the rails a little bit - because I couldn't weigh in last week, I went a bit overboard while I was away with cooked breakfasts and 2-course meals as well as ice cream, chocolate, cakes (you name it). Despite giving myself a serious talking to and getting back on the straight and narrow on Sunday, it was a case of too little, too late and I have put on 1 1/2 lbs in the last 2 weeks.

I really need a good kick up the bum as I've only got 15 more weigh-ins before my holiday and I really want to lose at least another stone by then. i know it's possible but I just need to get back in the right frame of mind (which I'm not at the moment). I know you guys can give me the serious kick that I need so bring it on ;)

Good luck for the coming month everyone - personally, I am aiming to lose at least 4 1/2 lbs by the end of July :goodvibes

Good luck Joh, I'm re- joining ww tonight and have started at the gym this week, i have put on at least 10lbs if not more in the past few weeks.:eek:
so heres a big kick up the bum from me to you, sure you will make your target for July :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter