Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. June 09 final week pg 18 post 257

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
Welcome to the June thread Dieters :)

As we have perfect salad eating weather im expecting some great losses this month :rotfl2:

Good luck Everyone :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Good luck everyone - I am hoping to have lost the weight I put on last week. Today is going to be tough, though, as I'm working until 4:30 (normally finish at 1:30) so bound to be starving by the time I get home :guilty:

I will post the total losses for everyone tonight

Well done Gaynor - any chance of bottling some of your willpower for me ;)

Good luck everyone - I am hoping to have lost the weight I put on last week. Today is going to be tough, though, as I'm working until 4:30 (normally finish at 1:30) so bound to be starving by the time I get home :guilty:......

Good luck today Joh and for the weigh in tomorrow :thumbsup2

Thank you :thumbsup2

I forgot to say that May's dis dieter of the month is ....

GAYNOR​

Well done Gaynor you have done so well :cool1::cool1:

:dance3::dance3: Well done Gaynor :dance3::dance3:

I'm weighing in tomorrow - I tried to be very good on my birthday, had quite a bit to drink but no cake (I decided which one I wanted the most ;) )

Good luck to everyone this month and lets hope this lovely weather makes it easier

Well after putting on 2lbs last week I stepped on the scales with trepidation this week to find i'd lost 4lbs this week :banana: I didn't rest on my laurels though and went out for a 5 mile walk.

Good luck to everyone in June. :cheer2:

Well after putting on 2lbs last week I stepped on the scales with trepidation this week to find i'd lost 4lbs this week :banana: I didn't rest on my laurels though and went out for a 5 mile walk.

Great result Claire - well done :thumbsup2

OK, I think it is time for me to join in again! I have lost 14lbs so far on my diet, but need to loose a lot more. I think I may have put on a few lbs this week as I never seem to be able to stick to my diet in half term! Oh well, I get back into my routine tomorrow so that will be fine. I think I might do some island laps on the jogging on wii fit this afternoon too.

OK, I think it is time for me to join in again! I have lost 14lbs so far on my diet, but need to loose a lot more. I think I may have put on a few lbs this week as I never seem to be able to stick to my diet in half term! Oh well, I get back into my routine tomorrow so that will be fine. I think I might do some island laps on the jogging on wii fit this afternoon too.

Welcome back :) good luck this week xx

I am hoping to have lost the weight I put on last week. Today is going to be tough, though, as I'm working until 4:30 (normally finish at 1:30) so bound to be starving by the time I get home :guilty:

:wizard: Good Luck for tomorrow Joh

I'm weighing in tomorrow - I tried to be very good on my birthday, had quite a bit to drink but no cake (I decided which one I wanted the most ;) )

:wizard: Good Luck with your weigh-in Jakki, I would've chosen booze over food too :rotfl2:

:yay: Well done Claire, that's great

Welcome back & :wizard: Good Luck

Well done that's a good loss :thumbsup2

Well done on your loss so far :goodvibes

:banana:Good Luck this month everyone:banana:

Thank you :thumbsup2

I forgot to say that May's dis dieter of the month is ....

GAYNOR​

Well done Gaynor you have done so well :cool1::cool1:

Congratulations Gaynor:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Good choice;)

Well done, great news:thumbsup2

Good luck:thumbsup2

I forgot to weigh this morning, what with the hectic return to school and then an obs gyn appointment this morning.
I'll weigh tomorrow, I have been quite good today though:)

I'm afraid that I have only calculated the losses so far for those who have been weighing in regularly and have only included those people who weighed in for the whole of May (with the exception of those people who have been on holiday). If I have got anyone's total losses wrong, I apologies and please feel free to correct me :)

Total losses so far, as calculated up until the end of May, are as follows:

NatalieLongstaff - 23 lbs lost
Wilma-Bride - 23.5 lbs lost
Gaynor - 27 lbs lost
Custard Tart - 14 lbs lost
Tinks1984 - 14 lbs lost
PoppyAnna - 18 lbs lost
darthtatty - 28 lbs lost
kieras nana - 77 lbs lost
TinkTattoo - 66 lbs lost
Chilly - 20 lbs lost
mandymouse - 12 lbs lost
Dimplenose - 5 lbs lost
manxtatt2 - 25 lbs lost
jackieleanne - 6 lbs lost
BRobson - 2 lbs lost
jen_uk - 7 lbs lost

I make that a grand total lost of...drum roll please...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
367.5 lbs or 26 stone 3.5 lbs

Well done everyone and keep up the good work :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter