Dis Chat

What kind of restraint??? :rolleyes1

handcuffs_black.jpg

"Restraint," oh my! :rolleyes1

What I meant was, where do I go for the chat? Do I use the chat link between "User CP" and "News."

We know who's mind is in the gutter. LOL! :rotfl:
L

"Restraint," oh my! :rolleyes1

What I meant was, where do I go for the chat? Do I use the chat link between "User CP" and "News."

We know who's mind is in the gutter. LOL! :rotfl:
L

LOL that comment was just a joke going on between Cin, Joe and I. The chat we are talking about is a separate site from the Disboards. There is a link I think in Joe's siggy. :)

I'm sure you guys miss me in chat! I'll try to get in sometime this week; back to busy busy now that school is back in session!

I'm sure you guys miss me in chat! I'll try to get in sometime this week; back to busy busy now that school is back in session!

We do!!! Maybe have to wait and see you on the weekend??? You have all those papers to grade etc

LOL that comment was just a joke going on between Cin, Joe and I. The chat we are talking about is a separate site from the Disboards. There is a link I think in Joe's siggy. :)

Heh, whatever you say Jinxy. :happytv:

LOL this is all Joe's fault

Its always my fault....gee, I wonder why that is?

So wait, since its my chat, does that mean everything that happens there is my fault?

only on the weekends ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter