Dis-Aunties only, no dacky's allowed please thread. :)

Hi. Thanks for putting this together for Dacky. I think we can alll agree that she need some extra prayers and pixie dust right now.

Can I please do Coming Home and Ten little toes. I will do more if you need some spaces filled in.

Thanks,
Danielle

I'm in for more...but I'm letting others pick and I'm thinking of some other ideas...

What about diaper duty... I can scraplift the one I did for SIOH... is that one open...

I would like a 2 page spread for letter to baby too.. one side will be for mom and one side for dad...

I was this in all of my kids books and my kids love them....

I will do first tooth and first spring. I can do more if needed too!!

Question:When we sign our name on the second page, do you mean the back of the layout?

Good question Michelle...
I would prefer the back of the page... *but that is my preference because of my PL style pages I'm also doing*

disney-akj said:
I will do first tooth and first spring. I can do more if needed too!!

Question:When we sign our name on the second page, do you mean the back of the layout?

Just in the bottom corner on the front.

I would love to help out, glad that you thought of spreading some pixie dust to Dacky!

I can do first winter, I will also do a 'general' layout.

Hi, would like to give this a whirl.....I have some new toys to play with......

I would like to do On the Day You Were Born, and First Spring

Thanks, have only done 12 by 12 so far, kinda new at all of this, but enjoying it! Deb

I'd like:

Meal Time
First Steps
General page

Thanks!

(I must keep an eye out for these -- baby books are so sweet!)

Thanks nan, I haven't been near my computer for days.

One thing we are going to take out first steps. So maybe a general page?

Oh bummer, I had a page planned out for that! May I attempt Bambi from the Cricut Disney cart, and if it doesn't pan through, you can cancel the page?

Sorry, it just may not be a great page to have. If you would like more info there is a thread in the "living room" where the daily grinds are that Vicky wrote about the baby. :)

JohnsonsLoveDisney said:
Sorry, it just may not be a great page to have. If you would like more info there is a thread in the "living room" where the daily grinds are that Vicky wrote about the baby. :)

Got it. It'll take "Baby Loves Animals". I have the perfect paper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter