Dinner at Boma on Dec. 13,09 @ 5PM! Sits Available updated 12/09/09

My friend and I are planning to do the Boma/Jiko Culinary tour at 4, before dinner, so if anyone wants to come along, I hear they give out free samples! :yay:

you are going to enjoy this.. well I did... I did it almost every night hen I was there in April... :goodvibes the sampling was awesome... and the Chef were great... look for Mr Steve... he is usually a CM at BM but he also assist in the Culinary tour... he lovs meetign Disers :) he is not on the DIS but enjoys the "I am looking for you part" :thumbsup2

My friend and I are planning to do the Boma/Jiko Culinary tour at 4, before dinner, so if anyone wants to come along, I hear they give out free samples! :yay:

I hope I remember this! Sounds like fun!

Hmm, I didn't know anything about this. We may join you. Sounds fun! Do you just show up outside Boma or Jiko or do you have to book it ahead of time?

I'd like to know about this too! I vaguely remember seeing something about it when I was staying at Kidani in September, but I don't remember details. How much is it? How long does it take? Do you have to be staying there?

Hmm, I didn't know anything about this. We may join you. Sounds fun! Do you just show up outside Boma or Jiko or do you have to book it ahead of time?

you just go to the podium about 30 minutes they said but I did it about 2 hours before...LOL to paranoid to miss it after that I just kept on showing up...lol

CMON FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Btw Dfd yup I'm solo this trip!

A few more seats Available!!! C'mon and join us!!!

Have people cancelled? I count 32 bodies & 32 spots :confused3

For the Jiko/Boma kitchen tour, which podium do you go to? I think I want to do this. :thumbsup2

JAMIE!! DUCK!!! GLENDA!! Hey ladies! I'm sooo sad to be missing your Boma event. I did the culinary tour in 2006 - it was great!! I just showed up at the Jiko Podium at 3:45 (time may have changed since 2006!) - I was the only person there! Lots of free food samples & intersting info.

Make sure someone posts a ton of pics from the Boma Dinner!

Just what I need -- more food :scared1: I had lunch at Brown Derby today and am trying to figure out how I'm going to stuff more food into my body at Cali Grill in a couple of hours!

We'll miss you :(

Jamie you're there now already - lucky you!!!! Post some pics along the way if you can!

Have people cancelled? I count 32 bodies & 32 spots :confused3

For the Jiko/Boma kitchen tour, which podium do you go to? I think I want to do this. :thumbsup2

so far all is good... the ressie we have is for 39 :)

I'd like to know about this too! I vaguely remember seeing something about it when I was staying at Kidani in September, but I don't remember details. How much is it? How long does it take? Do you have to be staying there?

I'm also interested - any more info??

All the info I have on the Culinary Tour I got from Shenanigoat's DR - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2301551

She did a wonderful review of it, so check that out for more info. All I really know is to show up at the Boma podium a little before 4pm.

See everyone Sunday! :yay:

Leaving in less than 10 hours. Gotta work first, then leaving straight from there. See y'all Sunday(or Saturday at Disapaloosa).

Driving to Buffalo tonight around midnight so I can be there in lots of time for my 4:40 AM train.

First solo trip and I'm starting to get a little nervous about going by myself.

I know everything is going to be okay (and I've been to Disney multiple times) it's just some last minute jitters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter