Dinner at Boma on Dec. 13,09 @ 5PM! Sits Available updated 12/09/09

DFD

<font color=darkorchid>You know that feeling you g
Diser Date night!!!

Date: December 13, 2009

Meeting Time: 4:30PM
(By the Boma Podium' across the phone booth, bottom of that staircase anymore better description please add)

reservation for 09 at 5:00
reservation for 07 at 5:05
reservation for 07 at 5:05
reservation for 16 at 5:05

total of 39 sits:eek:

Thank you to Donald is #1 for doing all the legwork in getting the ADR for our upcoming event!!!

Anybody else interested to join us gives us a post!!!

Hi everyone! Boma called me back last night and I was able to make the reservation. Unfortunately, they can't seat more than 16 people at one time. So we have a reservation for 9 at 5:00 and a reservation for 16 at 5:05. The CM recommended getting there early (she mentioned 4:30) and letting them know that the 2 reservations were really together. That way they may be able to put us close together.

Party of 2 = nobodies36: Dec. 1 - 15 BCV

Party of 1 = Redbudlover: Dec. 3 - 15 AKL

Party of 1 = jamstew: Dec. 6 - 11 BCV~ Dec. 11 - 14 POP

Party of 1 = geffric: Dec. 7 - 14 POP/OKW

Party of 2 = bpmorley: Dec: 8 - 15 THV ~ BLT

Party of 2 = JuneChickie:

Party of 2 = disneymiss: Dec. 11 - 16 POP

Party of 1 = travelin' tigger: Dec. 13 - 16 BWV

Party of 3 = aubriee: Dec: 12 - 20

Party of 1 = Glendamax: Dec 13 - 18 AKV

Party of 1 = DFD: Dec. 12 - 16 ASMu 16-20 SSR

Party of 1 = Donald is #1 Dec. 4 - 15

Party of 1 = kat3668: Dec. 11 - 19 CBR

Party of 2 = DonaldTDuck: Dec. 11 - 17 POP

Party of 1 = PrincessTrisha: Dec. 12 - 18 AKL

Party of 1 = Candice30: Dec. 12 - 16 ASMu

Party of 1 = klofan: Dec. 12 - 15 GF

Party of 2 = cbg1027

Party of 1 = alagen

Party of 1 = CastleCreations

Party of 2 = nwontario

Party of 1 = AlexDurrani

Party of 1 = jmskinner

nobodies36: Dec. 1 - 15 BCV
jamstew: Dec. 6 - 11 BCV~ Dec. 11 - 14 POP
bpmorley: Dec: 8 - 15 THV ~ BLT
disneymiss: Dec. 11 - 16 POP
aubriee: Dec: 12 - 20
Glendamax: Dec 13 - 18 AKV
DFD: Dec. 13 - 18 SSR
Donald is #1

Looks like we can have a get together

nobodies36: Dec. 1 - 15 BCV
jamstew: Dec. 6 - 11 BCV~ Dec. 11 - 14 POP
bpmorley: Dec: 8 - 15 THV ~ BLT
disneymiss: Dec. 11 - 16 POP
aubriee: Dec: 12 - 20
Glendamax: Dec 13 - 18 AKV
DFD: Dec. 13 - 18 SSR
Donald is #1

My dates are 12/4-15 AKV

Looks like we can have a get together

we should !!! :cool1:

My dates are 12/4-15 AKV

got it and updated it :thumbsup2

I'll be there :woohoo:

I know I am flying in 1st thing in the AM so the meet will have to be around after lunch or Dinner.. I am hoping Gmax flies 1st thing in the morning too!!!

this is coo coo crazy fun!!! I have both ends of my notebook for planning ... one end for October and the other end for December :cloud9:

Who's gonna be there on Dec. 13th??? :goodvibes (We are hoping that Aubriee will take care of the ADR :worship:)...

Post your dates and lets plan a gathering!!!

Huh? What ADR? I guess I'm behind.

Mark and my mom have decided to join me for the Dec trip, by the way. We'll be arriving around lunch time Dec 12th. We want this trip to be a slow relaxing trip though, so may only be able to join you guys for a couple of meals.

this is coo coo crazy fun!!! I have both ends of my notebook for planning ... one end for October and the other end for December :cloud9:

Tell me about it. I haven't even had time to think about the Dec trip yet.

I know I am flying in 1st thing in the AM so the meet will have to be around after lunch or Dinner.. I am hoping Gmax flies 1st thing in the morning too!!!

Most likely I will!

Mark and my mom have decided to join me for the Dec trip, by the way. We'll be arriving around lunch time Dec 12th. We want this trip to be a slow relaxing trip though, so may only be able to join you guys for a couple of meals.

I think everyone thought you did such a great job with the large party ADR's last time, you'd do a great job this time, too. :goodvibes

I'm looking forward to seeing Mark & Betty, too :yay:. Since the 13th is my last day, we definitely need to do dinner that night.

Ooo...does this mean the get-together involves food? :popcorn: Mum and I can't wait!

:banana: count us in .......yes I said us, my Mom is coming....oh boy!! :banana: but then I am always ready for a get together or party :rotfl2:

looking forward to see Mommy Betty and Mark again!!!

Most likely I will!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Should know for sure soon - Dec. 11-16!!! :goodvibes
woohooo this is starting to look good!!!

I think everyone thought you did such a great job with the large party ADR's last time, you'd do a great job this time, too. :goodvibes

I'm looking forward to seeing Mark & Betty, too :yay:. Since the 13th is my last day, we definitely need to do dinner that night.

I truly agree on both counts... great ADR job and gotta do dinner since I want to see Jamie even for a glimps!!!

Ooo...does this mean the get-together involves food? :popcorn: Mum and I can't wait!

Yes Lisa... food!! and well more food!!!

:banana: count us in .......yes I said us, my Mom is coming....oh boy!! :banana: but then I am always ready for a get together or party :rotfl2:

:woohoo: Cheri.. now we just need to convince C30!!!

I'll be there!!!

kat.. we missed you 2 weeks ago.... we were thinking of you and how much we had the last time !!!

My dates are Dec 11-19th from the 13th on CSR.... then I need to book 2 nights somewhere else with AP discount hopefully!:goodvibes

HMMMMM..... Now who's being antisocial?:rotfl::rotfl::lmao:

Looking forward to seeing Mom Betty and Mark again!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter