Dinner at Boma on Dec. 13,09 @ 5PM! Sits Available updated 12/09/09

Anybody else interested... come one come all... it is almost time!!!:goodvibes:cool1:

lucky 13... 13 more days... woohooooo:cool1:

come one come all... Available sits for the 13th at Boma!!!:goodvibes

That is me about to shut down before leaving for Disney. See you all there (or some of you sooner)!

Speaking of available seats, I have two at Le Cellier on 12/12 at 11:50 a.m. if anyone is interested in joining me.

Speaking of available seats, I have two at Le Cellier on 12/12 at 11:50 a.m. if anyone is interested in joining me.

we get in at 10AM :( then ME to ASSport... bummer :sad1:

Wish I could, but I'm volunteering at GKTW that morning with the DAP group and won't be back in time.

Are you still planning on doing the Sunset Safari on the 14th?

Well dang! Isn't anybody going to be around on the 12th (my real honest-to-god birthday by the way :scared1:)?

Are you going to DAP TSM Party on Saturday night?

I'll buy you a birthday drink.

I'd love to go to Le Cellier but my train doesn't come in until 1:30pm Sat. afternoon.

Well dang! Isn't anybody going to be around on the 12th (my real honest-to-god birthday by the way :scared1:)?
Dern, we're doing DHS and have 3:10 ADR for my fave, PTC. We have Le Cel on the 16th for dinner. You are at DAP, right? I'll buy you a b'day drink too. After a few freebies, your score ought to go sky high.

Aww, too bad it's not later or we could have come! We're driving in that day but I highly doubt we could make it in to Epcot by that time.

On that note.....anyone want to join me and my friend on 12/17 for lunch at Coral Reef at noon? We have 2 empty seats!

Awww, I love Le Cellier, but will be with my family in St. Pete Beach at that time. Maybe we'll cross paths at DAP so I can wish you a Happy Birthday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter