Did you enjoy the weather where you were lived growing up?

I liked it more as a kid. Don’t really care for winter anymore. I only live about 10 minutes away from where I grew up.

I usually liked it.
Sometimes it got too hot in the summer and we had no AC.

Still here (or there). Right now I am a little tired of the rain, but we need it. And 110 degrees in the summer is a whole lot easier now that we have air conditioned cars, and even all the schools have ac now. And despite the ac, some schools still let kids out early on hot days.

I grew up in California and miss it. Late Oct- mid-April weather was fine. Late April-mid-October, not so much. I'm not fond of 105-110* days with no AC for weeks on end. On the flip side, I live in the south, where humidity is horrible at 85% for the same amount of the year.

Yes. I was originally in the Bay Area of CA but we moved to the Monterey area. I could not afford to live there today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter