Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you pls make me the following t-shirt designs for pirate night? Thanks in advance. We're sailing on Aug 22, 2013.

Mickey pirate with name 'Eric'
Mickey pirate with name 'Richard'
Minnie pirate with name 'Emily'
Minnie pirate with name 'Thao'
Minnie pirate with name 'Ut''
Minnie pirate with name 'Breanna'

I would love three for each one of my kids.....Serenity loves any princess but her two fav disney characters at the time hehe are Little Mermaid and Rapunzel....Rain is my Tinkerbell...and Tru anything boyish but his favorite character is Duffy. I also just saw your lion king and he also loves Lion King :) I would love these. Thank you so much :)

Ahhh...I hate to ask for soo much....I did make a general post asking for a mickey head with all our family members included which I dont know is the same thing as what i saw on yours that you make the mickey with all our names around it with Making Magical Memories 2013 :) If its not to much of a bother that is soo cute and I would love one of those too...but if b.c I already made a general request you can I tottally understand :) We are going at the end of august....It would be Mommy,Daddy,Nana,Papa,Rain,Serenity and Tru Thank you again soooo very much for all your time.

Hi Marne,
I saw your autograph book covers and think they're beautiful. Can you please make a cover (if possible, do you have one with a mix of all Disney characters ie. princesses/princes/mickey/toy story etc.) with the text listed below for each child? Thanks so much!

1. Emily's Autograph Book
2. Breanna's Autograph Book
3. Eric's Autograph Book

Hi! You have some great designs! =) My first time making family shirts so glad I found this site!!

Can I get the disney font names
With Mickey: Mike, Michael
With Minnie: Ashley, Morgan, Makenna

Also the black 2013 black Mickey heads with Disney World, The Jandron Family & each one with a name: Mike, Michael, Morgan, Makenna,
Ashley

One of the Making Magic Memories Mickey heads with the same 5 names

And a Mickey pirate autograph book with the name Michael

Thank you soooooo much!!!! =)

I wish I had half of your talent, I wouldn't need help like that! (I'm litterally still drawing with stick "bonhommes"!):lmao:

So, if you want to share your beautiful talent one more time, DD would be delighted with the following invites: for "Princesse Audréanne" princess::

-November 2: Hollywood and Vine (6:25pm) only if you have one;
-November 3: Akershus (7:00pm);
-November 4: Tusker House (8:00am);
-November 4: Boma (6:30);
-November 5: 1900 Park Fare (9:25am);
-November 6: Be Our Guest (7:30pm);
-November 7: 'Ohanna (7:05pm);
-November 8: Cindy's Royal Table (9:30am);
-November 9: Garden Grove (for Brunch) only if you have one.

We also are so lucky to have secured the last MNSSHP on November 1st and the first MVMCP on November 8. If you could add these two, it would be purely fantastic!

This is already lots, I know. But if by any chance, you would also have and invite for "transfering" on the Fantasy, November 9 to 16, it would be just incredibly amazing! (I may have missed, but I didn't see any in your bank, so I would understand if it takes too long to create one.)

Now, no rush, we're leaving home on October 31st: lots of time but if you can't, we'll understand.

1000 thanks in advance,
this is so generous of you,

:tinker: Lots and lots and lots of "Poussière de fée" your way!

Cilvy

Oops, this is already page 251. I guess the mods will close this thread. I wish I will find my answer on your next thread???????

:tinker: "Poussière de fée" again,

Clochette Nordique

Hi Marne,

Wondering if you could do a few things for me? I LOVE your work!!!

1. Goofy namefill with "Gabrielle" Disney Fantasy 2013
2. Dr. Doofenshmirtz(from Phineas & ferb) namefill with "Jimmy" disney fantasy 2013
3. Mickey head with Sully & Mike W. with "Gabbie" written in one ear & "Jimmy" written in the other ear.
4. Sqaure with Mr. & Mrs. Potatoe head possibly holding hands that says "Disney Cruisin Pals" Bridget & Dennis

Thanks so much!!!!

Hi, would you be able to do a couple of name fill I can never find my name

Minnie Pirate- Dilma
Minnie Pirate- Jillian
Minnie Pirate - Kirsty
Princess - Dilma
Princess - Jillian
Princess - Kirsty

Mickey Pirate- Elier (husband)
If you can do them thxs in advance:cool1:

Our trip is Sept. 9-18. If that is too close, please let me know and I'll see what I can come up with on my own. I have had a hard time deciding on our ADR's! I need more meals in a day!:rotfl2:

If I could get meal invites addressed to Sydney, Elle, and Corbin to the following:

Sept. 9: Ohana at 8:45 p.m.
10 BOG lunch 11:45
10 Raglan Road 7:30 p.m.
11- (Princesses Elle and Sydney, Prince Corbin) 1900 Park Fare 7:05 p.m.
12- The Wave 5:35
13 Mama Melrose 1:25 p.
14- Akershurus 10:35 a.m
16 Kona 5:05 p
17 Ohana 10:05 a.m.

Thanks!
Ashley

Hi Marne,
I have enjoyed looking through all of your designs! I have a couple requests for our first Disney vacation on Sept 8 if you would be able to!

BigMickey head with the name Tristan
BigMinnie head with the name Maddie
- I would like these with the Red bold letters with the thin white border

Also I really liked your mickey heads 12 princesses with the saying: Disney... better with friends...unable to post the link b/c I am new to the boards and don't have 10 posts :( . (if possible and not too much work):

- I would like this if you were able in 3 rows of 3 instead of the two rows of 6. No border and without the walt Disney world text on top. I do like the "Disney...better with friends" saying on the bottom in pink. this would be for a t-shirt.

I would also like this same design but could you do it with boy Disney characters...examples like peter pan, sully or mike from monsters, cars, mickey, incredibles, pinocchio, pooh...which ever characters are doable on a mickey head. It would be for an 18 month old boy. Again I like the saying "Disney...better with friends" on the bottom in blue.

Thank you in advance, and please let me know if you are unable to do the mickey head design...I just thought it would be cute for a t-shirt!

I am assuming that you meant 3 rows of 4 to get all princess in? A few of these princess mickey heads are milliepies, a few are shadowwryters and the rest mine.....:thumbsup2 I did design with frame otherwise you have to cut around all the mickey heads and the writing..... you can always not use the borders...:thumbsup2

Again some of these are milliepies and the rest are mine.....:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter