Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I request a few name fills please.

I would like the following:

Darrington - Star Wars Mickey
Darrington - the Fab 5
Xander - Star Wars Mickey
Xander - Lightning McQueen
Xander - the Fab 5
Diana - Star Wars Mickey
Diana - the Fab 5
Jim - in Grumpyt
Jim - the Fab 5 (or 3, LOL)

I hope that isn't too much.

Thanks,
Diana :flower3:

Hi Marnemouse,

I love your work! Could you please make a couple of name fills for my kids for our October trip?
I would love Morgan in Rapunzel and Merida ( I loved the one with the triplets at the top) with Walt Disney World 2013 and
Timmy in Pluto and Monsters University also with Walt Disney World 2013
I am making 8x8 snapfish books for them if that helps!
Thanks so much in advance!
Jen

Hello. I love your designs!! I am trying to make some t-shirts for my kids for their surprise trip in October 2013. Could I get the Princess Name fill with the word Princess above the name and Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom?
Names:
Florence
Christine
Alexa

And also could you do a name fill in Monsters Inc. (The one that has just Mike in the name fill and has a blue, light green, dark green border) with Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom?
Name:
Zeke

Thank you so much for your time and designs!!

Hi! I love your designs and would really appreciate your time and help personalizing some designs for shirts for our upcoming trip, please :)

Fab5disign_bedard_zps034f31f7

I found this design in your photobucket and would like for it to say
"Heggelund-Marshall-Seaux Family Vacation" in the circle path and I'd like to keep the 2013 centered at the bottom. If we can make the 2013 with a mouse head "0" that would be great. The colors are perfect as is. Would it be possible instead of "dashes" between family names if we could use tiny black mouseheads? This disign will be going on the back of a shirt so I would like it to be large (as far as resolution for printing)
and if possible, from the same design if I could get only the fab 6 characters image to put on front left chest on shirt.

These are going to be fabulous and I'm so excited I found your designs! Thanks so so so much!!

Hi again! I found some of the mickey text names we need in your folder. When you have some free time, may I request the following mickey text names like this:
Mickeytextnames_brogan_zps8ac47105.png

Blair
Kris
Brent

and minnie text names for:

Loretta
Becky
Rhonda
Emma
Faith
Katrena
Della

Thanks so much! You are so talented :)

Wow....I have never seen the Mickey and Minnie text writing. It is absolutely fabulous! When you have time can I get in Mickey text:
Daddy
Daddy Mouse
Roland
Xander
Xayne
Mouse 1
Mouse 2
and in Minnie text:
Mommy
Mommy Mouse
Charlene
Xoey
Mouse 3

Thank you so much for doing this for everyone. It is greatly appreciated. I just wish I was as talented!

Charlene

Thank you so much for the adorable work to admire. You are very talented. I was wondering if you could create 2 dining invitations for my upcoming WDW trip in September.

You have a beautiful Cinderella invite for the Cinderella's Royal Table on your photobucket site that I love. Could I get that personalized with Princess Hadley and lunch on September 12, 2013 at 11:45am?

Additionally, I didn't see a previous design for it but could you create a dining invitation for a Tusker House character breakfast? It would be for Bennett and the date is September 13, 2013 at 10:55am. If you cannot create this one, no worries.

I thank you in advance for your wonderful work.

Sincerely,

Christina

LOVE our Nemo designs!!!! :love:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! We appreciate all of the hard work that you and the other DISigners put in to make people's trips extra magical! :hug:

Can I please request the following invitations for Catherine, Michael, & James

Chef Mickey on 9/24 at 7:45 pm
Mama Melrose's on 9/25 at 5:55 pm
Akershus on 9/26 at 12:05 pm
1900 Park Fare on 9/26 at 6:55 pm
Hoop-Dee-Doo on 9/27 at 8:30 pm
Tusker House on 9/28 at 12:35 pm
Hollywood & Vine on 9/29 at 12:45 pm
The Garden Grill on 9/30 at 5:30 pm
Cinderella's Royal Table on 10/1 at 7:05 pm

If it's too much work to make separate invites for each child, then please leave the name part off so I can just print it out 3 times. Also, if you want to leave the times off and just put the dates, that also works for me. I hope this isn't too large of a request. Thanks for you time and talent.

Sara

The pirate heads you did are great, thank you so much!!

Could I get 4 more? The villan name fills for the following...

Can I have one that says Jayce with Captain Hook at the end instead of Jafar?

One saying Bryce with Scar at the end instead of Jafar?

One that says Paul with Jafar at the end.

And one that says Kristen with the evil queen from snow white at the end.

Also, could you put 2013 on there somewhere?

Thank you so much!!!

Hello. I have another request. Could I please request two dining invites? We leave on October 14, 2013 for our first trip. It is a surprise for our kids so I am so excited to find extra ways to make it magical.

CRT:
Names: Princess Florence, Princess Christine, Princess Alexa, and Master Zeke
Date: October 17, 2013 at 4:25 pm (dinner)

Tusker House-breakfast
Names: Lee Family
Date: October 18, 2013 at 10:30 am

Thank you!

Sorry...I have another request please. We don't leave until October 2013. I really love your autograph cards. I was wondering if you would have time to make some of the other characters. I am looking for:
Gaston
Vidia
Rosetta
Jack Sparrow
Flynn Rider
Prince Phillip
Prince Eric
Prince Charming
Snow White's Prince
Mad Hatter
Phineas and Ferb

I understand if you don't have time to do this. Just let me know. I appreciate the work you do and taking the time to fill requests. You are very much appreciated.

Marne the pirate heads are great! One more request (now I'm really into making these t-shirts!!!!)

I hope I did that link right!! But it's the Villian name fill.

Can I have one that says Jayce with Captain Hook at the end instead of Jafar?

One saying Bryce with Scar at the end instead of Jafar?

One that says Paul with Jafar at the end.

And one that says Kristen with the evil queen from snow white at the end.

Also, could you put 2013 on there somewhere?

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you for the name fills! I posted it 2x bc I didn't know if I did it right because the whole image came up the first time and not just a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter