*Design Contest*

LuNaReVe

I'm not Hannah's number one fannah anymore :( Bye
As most of you know..I am a HUGE fan of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. I've been thinking...how do I look like her on VMK? Well..I have a contest for everyone! =]]

Its to design the character that most looks like Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus. You can use VMK Clothes or Drawn clothes.

Preferably Miley..but you can do Hannah as well.

Rules
~You must have the entry in by October 1st.
~ All entries must be either pm or post. NO EMAILS.

Prizes
Drawn

1st Place Wins...500 Credits
2nd Place....250 Credits
3rd Place..100 Credits
VMK Clothes

1st Place Wins...500 Credits
2nd Place....250 Credits
3rd Place..100 Credits

Start Designing!

1500148349878080_0.jpg

:)

This is Miley in an outfit she wore to the concert she had to celebrate Hannah Montana 2/ Meet Miley Cyrus cd

v30z0l.jpg

b8kav9.gif

Woot OK I just decided something. There will be a 1st second and third for drawings of clothes on the characters. ALSO there will be a 1st second and 3rd for using VMK CLOTHES!

Woot! Now start desinging using those clothes =]]

This doesnt mean the above entries will not win. This means that they are in their own contest of their own. The prizes are the same but there is two contests.

- Kayla

Alright you guys! Im going to extend the contest since no-one posted any VMK entries. Please please please post these! These are the ones I need the most!

THANKS
LUNA

OK Contest is up! The winners are in this order:

Kit-kat-bar 1st place! Congrats!
DisIvyCo 2nd Place! CONGRATS!
i-love-disney 3rd place! congrats!

You will all receive your prizes after this week. I dance on the dance team and are kinda busy! Just pm me your VMK Names and i will get to u!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter