Deck the Halls with Lots Of Scrapping!!!--Congrats LindaBabe & ArizonaRita!

We're updated to here! Like someone else said, I'm so impressed with what all y'all have been able to get done! And such wonderful topics, too!!

I haven't had my "scrap time" in the past 2 weeks! Hoping to get back to it in the new year!!

Just 2 more days to this year. . .can you believe it? Let's knock some pages out!

Updated to here!! And you are NOT a sloth. . .it's "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" like Dory!!!

Ok. I am done for the month. Thank goodness we did a late Christmas with the in-laws so I had time to finish their book. I did 57 pages this month. I know that seems like a lot. And it is. And it may include a few from the end of Nov. I haven't been very good about keeping track this year. But I know that I did that many for sure.

All righty! We're updated again! I'll check back later tonight (if I'm awake after the Chick-Fil-A bowl) and again in the morning!

I'm hoping to get an early start in the morning and get some scrapping done!

Happy New Year, everyone!!

Ok, no updates last night!

Soo. . .we have a tie! Congratulations to LindaBabe & Arizona Rita, our winners!! Everyone is a winner though for getting those memories scrapped!!

LindaBabe & Arizona Rita, I didn't want to break the tie, so y'all decide who wants to host January and get us rolling in 2010!!

Congrats to everyone that got pages done this month. I however slacked all month and got nothing done. I seem to always burn out at the end of the year and wrapping gifts takes over my scrap space. Now the tree is down and the christmas stuff has been put away. Hopefully the month of January will find me some scrapping time!

WOW! We did more than Rebecca! Thats a first and will probably never happen again!
Linda, would you like to host or would you like me to? Ive never hosted this before but Im sure I can muddle through. I'll give you first choice though so let me know.
Thanks for hosting SIOH and glad to hear the little one is feeling better!:hippie:

Ok, no updates last night!

Soo. . .we have a tie! Congratulations to LindaBabe & Arizona Rita, our winners!! Everyone is a winner though for getting those memories scrapped!!

LindaBabe & Arizona Rita, I didn't want to break the tie, so y'all decide who wants to host January and get us rolling in 2010!!

WOW! We did more than Rebecca! Thats a first and will probably never happen again!
Linda, would you like to host or would you like me to? Ive never hosted this before but Im sure I can muddle through. I'll give you first choice though so let me know.
Thanks for hosting SIOH and glad to hear the little one is feeling better!:hippie:

Can't BELIEVE we did more than Rebecca! You might, Rita, but not me - i'm a slug, lol.

Thanks for giving me the choice - You are a nice girl!:cutie:

Please, please please, NOT ME! If I'd known I was that close, I wouldn't have worked so hard:lmao: Best excuse in the world - I'll be in the World!

Ok, I'll take this one! You have a good reason not to take it and I have a good reason to take it~ this is probably the best month for me to do it because the closer we get to summer, the crazier I will be because of the cruise!

Ok, Im calling on my Muses! I think I can set it up ok and monitor it but if I forget anything PLEASE let me know!
DIT, AWM, BAMB, Susan and my little musette ZTH, watch me, ok?
Thanks!:hippie:

Hopefully you're still checking? I did 11 this month, a slow month for me since I was at Disney 2 weeks.

I did 6 more pages before the year ended...I was hoping to do some tonight, but I'm a little peeved that someone hacked my paypal account so I'm dealing with that instead. Grr.

Got us updated!

Macca--I'm sorry about your paypal account! That stinks!!

Thanks! I've never had it happen, so I guess I'm lucky in that, but I went and changed every password that I could think of just in case. I also decided that scrapping would be a good stress reliever, so I got some pages done anyway!

I did 6 more pages before the year ended...I was hoping to do some tonight, but I'm a little peeved that someone hacked my paypal account so I'm dealing with that instead. Grr.

WOW! That is some bad news!

Security conserns are the reason I have stopped doing paypal, closed the bank account associated with it and even stopped selling on ebay.

Hope you are able to recover quickly.

Macca1111- so sorry to hear about paypal account- that stinks!

Rita and Linda- CONGRATS!

Rebecca

So I just realized that my total for December was actually 48. You definitely don't have to update here, but I'll post it on the annual thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter