Deck the Halls with Lots Of Scrapping!!!--Congrats LindaBabe & ArizonaRita!

3 more - darned family keep wanting to use table for eating:confused3

Just wanted to hop on and say hi! I don't think that I even signed up for this month's challenge, as I KNEW I wouldn't get any pages done. THat said, I have done quite a bit of scrapping work this month. I have brought along projects to work and to DD's swim meets and I have a large box of photos all sketched and cropped and ready to scrap! Hopefully I will have some time during that vacation week between Christmas and New Years and I can actually get some pages DONE!

I'm impressed with those of you who actually have time to scrap this month. I'm lucky we finally got our tree finished last night! Swim season and robotics season collide with holiday season and I am just so far behind! ............P

I did 4 pages the other night...hope to get some more in after Christmas!

Hi y'all! We are officially back, and I'm trying to get everything ready for Christmas! I meant to check in at WDW, but we were running most of the time to see everything!

I'll get us updated tonight!

We're updated to here! And Macca is now tied with pixiedustforever for our leader! Way to rock it out, everyone!!

whew, been busy scrappin' but haven't been online. For December, I decided to work through my kit club collection. Put me down for 47 this month.

2 more. Pathetic for this month. I really hope 2010 is better. I had hoped to get over 100 pages done this year and I think I am somewhere around 40.

My first page report this month. I'm at 32 - they were all for books I made as gifts though - I seem to never scrap my own stuff.

I finally got a moment to scrap in December! Yesterday I got 2 pages done - a layout of DH's birthday in September. I hope I can do more this week.

Ive been doing a page each day this month of my "oldest" DL trip, March 2006! and I am happy to say that I get to end this year with a BANG and another 37 pages and that book is done!:cool1:
So please add another 37 for me. Thank you.
And now its on to Alaska!

Just wanted y'all to know I hadn't fallen off the world! DS has been sick since Christmas night, and he's FINALLY on the mend! I will get us updated in the morning, if I get up before him, if not, it'll be tomorrow afternoon!

Keep scrappin', everyone!!

WOW!! I'm impressed how much you ladies have gotten done with all the holiday craziness. I did a big whopping 0 pages this month. Unless I count the 2 framed pages I did as gifts, but they were pretty simple. Next month I hope to get a lot done. I have two all day crops I'm planning on going to so that will give me a good boost.

Happy New Year to everyone! pixiedust:

Ok, I'm done for the month. Shipped my cruise scrapbook to the world yesterday to share with other fellow cruisers while I'm down there. 62 pages, temporarily housed in a 3 ring binder until I can make a new bigger spine for the cruise album.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter