Deck the Halls with Lots Of Scrapping!!!--Congrats LindaBabe & ArizonaRita!

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Hi y'all!! It's DECEMBER!! The last month of the year--last push to catch up on our goals and the time to get a lot of those phots scrapped BEFORE we add in all of the pics this month is sure to bring!!

You know the drill. Just post the pages you get completed this month on here, and I'll tally the totals. You can post daily, weekly, at the end of the month--whatever works for you!!

Let's have an AWESOME month!!! :goodvibes

Our leader: :santa:

Participants:

PrincessNancy96
mantaz

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):

AWM--2
JandJ--3
dsnygirl--3
morgansmom2000--4

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):

kswm30b--11
MazdaUK--14
SIOH (mine don't count)--18
BernardandMissBianca--18
Girldreamer02--21
rlovew--21
logan&tylersmama--22

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):

NewEnglandEeyore--26
vanyel--32
Jacksmomma--40
Pixiedustforever--42
Macca1111--44
meyernl--47

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):

MybestieisMickey--57
Arizona Rita--62 :santa:
LindaBabe--62 :santa:

Crop Champion (75-99 pages):

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):

Yay! First to post I managed to get one in yesterday after I finished my niece's slider birthday card.

I've been so busy that I forgot to mention that I did do one page a day for November, Im in the habbit of listing by book now.
Please put me down for 30 pages. Thank you!

I'm in! I got all of my WDW October pics printed, sorted, and have 90% of the embellies with them. Now to do paper.

I am in. I have ordered pics last week and they have come in. With these, I hope to make my goal for the year!!

You guys are RELENTLESS! Holidays coming. January trip. Laundry and unpacking from last trip. When am I supposed to scrap??? Actually, more correctly, where? I unpacked all my scrapstuff from the suitcase and now it is piled on my workspace. Guess I should get off here and go tidy it away, huh?

I've done 2 so far tonight, and hope to do a few more.
ETA: 2 more for 4 total...and a few more close to being finished.

Updated to here!! Thanks for joining!! Let's have an awesome month this month!

I'm hoping to scrap a little tonight while DH & DS are at the store. I love my little "scrappin' hour" every week! ;)

Ten pages for me please...i need to do 12 more to complete an album for a christmas present...the kicker is it has to be ready by the 13th...have to celebrate christmas early with our friends bc they will be out of town...need to get down to business! :goodvibes

Ten pages for me please...i need to do 12 more to complete an album for a christmas present...the kicker is it has to be ready by the 13th...have to celebrate christmas early with our friends bc they will be out of town...need to get down to business! :goodvibes

Ok, put on your best "Donny Osmond in Mulan" voice: "Let's get down to business. . .to complete the album!!!" :rotfl2:

We're updated to here! Keep knocking them out, everyone!!

I've got one page done :) At least now I am only 1 trip behind.

I got 8 done today! Woohoo! Now, I'm only 15 months behind! ;)

Updated to here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter