December Solo Roll Call

I will be at POR Dec 7-9 for my first solo/Christmas trip. I'm going to see Illuminations on the 7th and then maybe I'll drop in at Jelly Rolls. :thumbsup2

I'm currently in from 12/1 to 12/11 at POP but still trying for AP for POR during that time. I'm solo so it really doesn't matter to me, staying at POP leaves me more moola to spend elsewhere. Disney always gets me one way or another. :cool1:

I'll be in WDW Dec 1-12.

Not staying on property but at the Orange Lake Resort thanks to a gift of 1 week from my brother and his wife of a week at their time share :wizard: ... and then I added 4 days more to make it a really nice stay.

It will be very interesting for me as this is my first solo trip and first time staying off property for a true vacation. (One time stayed off property for a conference but was in one of the hotels in Lake Buena Vista so had bus transportation).

I plan on getting an AP and also will be renting a car, so there will be a lot of firsts for me.

HHuummm, When is another good time to go? Late April/Early May??

Shykat

ill be there dec 19-24 at CSR. woo hoo :banana:

pirate: becca princess:

only 6 more days til b-day trip to disney!!!!!! party: :bday: :mickeyjum :figment:

I've never done this dis meet thing before. How do we know who other dissers are?

MidgeD79 said:
I will be at POR Dec 7-9 for my first solo/Christmas trip. I'm going to see Illuminations on the 7th and then maybe I'll drop in at Jelly Rolls. :thumbsup2
See you at JR, Midge! Looks like we'll have our mini-meet after all!
I've never done this dis meet thing before. How do we know who other dissers are?
I don't know about justlikeeyore, but I'll have a lime-green bandana somewhere on my person (probably around my neck) that I've painted my screen name on. Goofy, I know, but hey, what better place for it?

Midge SOME of us DISers will be wearing various itmes with LIME GREEN Mickey Heads on them...hats, shirts, name tags etc...can't speak for all but some can be found that way lol....Have a magical time! DJ...(JAnet) :thumbsup2 :bounce: :joker: :crazy: :simba: :goofy: :maleficen :hmghost: :sulley:

Normal December solo trip this year Dec 8th thru 13th at POP then over at RPR until Monday the 18th

So, I'm one of those mid-December solos...anyone interested in some golf, laughter and/or good conversation (not all at the same time, of course. ;) ) on Dec 11, 12 or 13?

UrsulasShadow and justlikeeyore ..

Dec. 7 is my last night and I'll definately be at Jellyrolls! :woohoo:

twotoohappy said:
UrsulasShadow and justlikeeyore ..

Dec. 7 is my last night and I'll definately be at Jellyrolls! :woohoo:
Very cool! This is going to be my last night, too, so will definitely need serious cheering-up...I think we can manage it, don't you? :drinking1

December 10 - 7 p.m. by the flag pole sounds great. I will try to be there.

I will be wearing my Scorcer Mickey Mouse Ears (the little head band one, not the giant hat).

:goodvibes Twotoohappy and Ursula I will be arriving on the 7th around 6:30PM dont know when I will make to JRs sorry to here its your last day :sad1: :drinking1 party:

Mickey1Fan said:
December 10 - 7 p.m. by the flag pole sounds great. I will try to be there.

I will be wearing my Scorcer Mickey Mouse Ears (the little head band one, not the giant hat).

Just a little fix....

We are meeting at the flag pole @ 8:30pm...Right after Wishes!

Get your wrist-bands for EMH *BEFORE* and C'mon along!!!

The plan is to get a group pic done by a Dis Photographer in front of the Castle and head to Pirates!!!

Then...who Knows???

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

UrsulasShadow said:
Very cool! This is going to be my last night, too, so will definitely need serious cheering-up...I think we can manage it, don't you? :drinking1

It's gonna be fun :dance3:

justlikeeyore said:
:goodvibes Twotoohappy and Ursula I will be arriving on the 7th around 6:30PM dont know when I will make to JRs sorry to here its your last day :sad1: :drinking1 party:

I'll be there all night if you want to stop by....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter