December Solo Roll Call

party: A mini DIS meet at Jellyrolls sounds like a terrific idea and a goodtime. How many DIS people will be down for the mousefest, I bet we could fill the place up - Ron

:crazy: i might be able to get my other :wizard: partners in crime to go for a early meet....we are staying off property and won't want to be out tooooo lateish...DJ :cool1: princess: :joker:

I like the 7th...looks like a day when several of us will be there. It's got the added benefit of being my last night, so if I stay out too late, I get to fly home with a headache from too much jollity.

Here is a link on the Meet board for Mousefest, held in early December. http://130.94.75.33/showthread.php?t=1187930 Though the DIS is not an official participant, there are LOTS of folks from the DIS who are there at that time of the year, early December. :hyper2: If you go to the Mousefest link that is in my OP on that thread, you can register for updates, etc.

I have always enjoyed that time of the year at WDW, hoping this year to be my 8th year in a row. :cool1: :smickey:

I'll be in WDW 11/30-12/5. I love going this time of year, it will be my 5th trip for this timeframe. This will be my first solo trip for the MVMCP and all the goings on, but I am looking forward to going.

I don't think the 7th is good for Jellyrolls. That is the Mousefest night for MVMCP.

How about the 8th?

Kim

chirurgeon said:
I don't think the 7th is good for Jellyrolls. That is the Mousefest night for MVMCP.

How about the 8th?

Kim

There is already a DIS meet planned for the 8th. Head over to the DIS Meets board and check it out. It's the 4th Annual JR Meet. WE had a ball last year. Feel free to join us...no need to rsvp..just show up!!!
I'll be at the Dolphin from the 7-13!!! Planning on the MouseFest meet on the 7th at MVMCP for the fireworks. That was a ton of fun last year. Many other little meets go on that night.

I will be at The Pop on the 26th of Nov to the 8th of Dec. It is a must to go this time of year for a true Disney Addict.

I guess I messed up my dates, cuz I'm leaving the day things start to get fun! Willing to meet up with anyone between eves of 12/4 and 12/7. Don't think I can do MVMCP, but who knows?

DisneydaveCT said:
JUst booked a last minute Christmas shopping trip at SSR 12/18-12/22. :cool1:
Congratulations, Dave. Disney and shopping, huh? Throw in a little chocolate and/or golf and it sounds like the recipe for a perfect vacation. :wizard:

DisneydaveCT said:
JUst booked a last minute Christmas shopping trip at SSR 12/18-12/22. :cool1:

:santa: Can you help me with my list too? :rolleyes1

Just got told yesterday that I am going to a conference in Orlando on Dec 11-13 .. so I am going to spend the weekend before at WDW. Not sure where i am staying on Sat night but Sunday nite I'll use last remaining 9 points for a studio at OKW.

I was just thinking that I need to get on the DIS and see if anyone wants to meet.... and then I discovered its MOUSEFEST!!!! I am so excited..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter