December Scrapping Challenge .......Trees,candles and photos

Finished my most difficult album EVER - totally out of my comfort zone, but it's a gift. This is an interm shot - there's more stuff on it now. Every page has pockets and photos, and one has a flip up page with photos inside and out.

20071219book.jpg

Linda, that is so beautiful! I love these books but I am sooo intimidated by them. You have inspired me! I think I'll get the castle book on one of my shopping days.

Okay scrappers I think I have everyone updated for December.
Sorry it took till today but I was out ALL NIGHT on New Years Eve with ambulance calls, car crashes and another house fire. All of it in blizzard like conditions and sub zero wind chills. I was completely wiped out yesterday.

Congrats to everyone especially our winner RLOVEW with 157 pages:yay:

Squid

No problem Squid.. duty called!!!
Sorry about the horrible weather conditions and numerous calls.. hopefully you are off tonight and can stay warm!!

Thanks for handling the crazy month of December!

Well that all stinks Squid, you would think people would be smart enough to stay off the road when the weather is bad. But then again if they did you would be out of a job.

Now go get some much needed rest!!!

SIOH, I can't wait to see our totals!

I'll get our totals updated tomorrow, and start the board for 2008 (even though we won't have names until the end of January)! That'll keep us motivated!! :cool1:

We're updated in the 2007 thread--Check It Out!!!

Also, I put up the 2008 thread--just to get us motivated!

Buffy, can it be a sticky? Do I need to link the 2007 thread to the 2008 one and "un-sticky" 2007 at the end of January?

That album is beautiful! I'm like NEE--I love the look of the word albums. I'm hoping to maybe make a LOVE one for DH for Valentine's Day. It looks really difficult, though!!

You guys think it's really ok? THANK YOU! I'm so insecure when I try something odd - and this was like "messy" to me - usually everything is straight, square, bazzill, tidy, you know! :rotfl:

Bernard and MissB - don't be intimidated! If you're not afraid of inking and chalking and sanding (like me), it's not that hard. I followed the comments of someone here only I drew around the pieces on the backside of the paper instead of cutting out with exacto knife.

I'm thinking I should have glued the chipboard to the paper first and done what she said - cut with the knife, because there was a little too much paper overhanging, which made the sanding difficult - and around the curves of the E - OYE! (Stitch is - you should be glad there's only one E in LOVE!)

Yes, the dangly things are wine charms - which I crimped the closure with pliers, pulled it up into the chipboard and then squeezed the circle into an oval.

The other thing I wish I'd done was use a coordinated pack of paper, like one of the Basic Grey packs, or the CM starry night pack - I had a lot of trouble getting papers of similar "intensity". I hope the recipient likes it - and i'm glad you gals did!

Sorry for the delay, I finished Dec with 35 pages done, unfortuanately I didn't get my goal of 46(?) that I needed to hit 500 for the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter