December 2011 Code Watch!

Just jumping in new to this thread :) We decided last week to book Dec 20-28 2011 :cool1: :banana: ahhhh Christmas in Disney :woohoo::yay:

So Friday I got a flyer with an offer... Dec 1-22 95.00 for value, 164 Mod, 280 deluxe. We are doing POP. Looking at it I save 100.70. Just waiting for my agent to apply it tomorrow.

Weird though... it gives me the code, but no 15 digit pin. I called Disney and they said the code will do for the agent. Just weird that the pin isn't on it :confused3

But hey, 100 bucks works for me :) :)

Hi all, Pretty new here, love this board, I learn so much, Only trouble is I spend too much time on the computer. We are going to Disney in December. We are staying at Contemporary Dec 11-15 and got the free meal plan. Very hard making meal reservations. Any tips would be very appreciated. Kathy

I was just checking out the historic offers from 2010. What I would do for that free gift card offer to pop up this year. But alas, I doubt I'll get lucky with anything. Although I did see today that someone received a PIN for room only during Christmas week. Fingers crossed something comes up. :santa:

A pin for Christmas week would be awesome. I've wanted to go up for New Years Eve for so long but couldn't justify the price with the crowds. I'm going to start praying for a pin

Hi everyone - I wanted to see if anyone knows the hours for the Yak Yati resturant in the Animal Kingdom, I have been tryiing for weeks to get a lunch reservation and the only time that comes up is 4pm " Are they open for lunch "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter