December 2011 Code Watch!

DisneyGuess

DIS Veteran
I have looked, haven't found an actual thread for those of us hoping, wishing, praying for an awesome offer for December 2011!
So, I have made us one!
So, who is joining my family at Disney World December 2011?
We are planning on going December 9-16, 2011. Staying at Port Orleans Riverside. It will be Dana (me), Jon (my DH), Aaron (my DS who will be 15), Christopher (my DS who will be 13), Noah (my DS who will be 10) & Landon (DS who will be 2). Super excited already!!!! Love the planning so this is great for me! This will be the boy's Christmas for 2011, even if it is a bit earlier. They won't know until the week before, just got to figure out how to tell them, but I've got over a year to figure it out, lol.

Hoping for Free Dining!!! Or at least a 40% discount pin!

I have looked, haven't found an actual thread for those of us hoping, wishing, praying for an awesome offer for December 2011!
So, I have made us one!
We are planning on going December 9-16, 2011. Staying at Port Orleans Riverside. It will be Dana (me), Jon (my DH), Aaron (my DS who will be 15), Christopher (my DS who will be 13), Noah (my DS who will be 10) & Landon (DS who will be 2). Super excited already!!!! Love the planning so this is great for me! This will be the boy's Christmas for 2011, even if it is a bit earlier. They won't know until the week before, just got to figure out how to tell them, but I've got over a year to figure it out, lol.

WOW, we're planning for the same time (10th-15th) - same resort! :cool1:

We're Disneyland vets, but have never been to Disney World. I'll join the code watch team!

Our group will be my 17 year old daughter and I. I'm trying to talk my mom and her husband as well as my sister and her husband into getting rooms as well to celebrate an early Christmas.

I'm a discount hound, so if I find anything, I'll post it right away! :banana:

We were deciding on when we'd be going back. We were thinking early 2012, but i've really been thinking about December 2011 this week. I believe we would do this IF free dining is announced for December. If not we will go in 2012. So i'm really watching for a code!

Funny thing is if we go we would go 12/3-12/10.....SAME RESORT! How cool would that be :banana: Dh's bday is on the 8th, so that's why i've already chosen the week. Easy decision there!

We've been before in May.......so HOT, so this would be quite a difference. I already started reading Christmas Trip reports from 2009. SO PRETTY! The castle looks amazing.

Great minds think alike, lol!!
Great week, great resort!
We are totally hoping for Free Dining! I'm so excited already & we have over a year to go, lol.
Never been in December, really looking forward to seeing Disney all decorated for Christmas.
Here's hoping they release a great deal for us sooner rather than later!:thumbsup2
I so need to go dig up some TR from December 2009 & read some pretrip reports ofr December 2010!

popcorn::

Hi, we are planning a 2011 trip too! We plan on going Nov. or Dec. I am looking for a deal too!;)
My group is a family of 5. DH, me, DD 22, DD 17 in a wheelchair and DS 11. :wizard:

Hopping on here. We will not be going for fall break next year for the first time in years. Planning a stay in the world. Wishing for a real early present in the form of free dining so we can stay for a while. Wishing for 12/21-1/1.

So, I have made us one!

We surprised our kids at Christmas one year and went in January about three weeks later. I got a Phineas and Ferb poster from the Disney Store, wrote "We'll see you in Disney in three weeks!" (like P & F had signed it), cut it into puzzle pieces. I sent them on a scavenger hunt around the house (search online for clue ideas) and with each clue, there was another piece of the puzzle. When they had all the pieces, they put the poster together and figured out what it meant. TONS OF FUN!

I'M IN! Thanks for starting! We're looking for early Dec. Possibly the 6th-12th! Thinking maybe Caribbean Beach?? We stayed at POR and liked it a lot except we want to try something new! This time around we're bringing our DD2!! :cheer2:

SarahD, that sounds like a lot of fun. I've got to think of something, lol. I guess we could have waited & went Jan 2012 & if there is no free dining offered, we may & I could've done Christmas day stuff. But I really want to see Disney decorated for the hoildays!!!

KayBella, that seems to be a popular week, hehe. We loved POR on our honeymoon & will need the trundle bed for our trip. Probably be our last trip being able to stay in a mod. Your DD2 will love it! That's how old our youngest will be this trip.

Our next trip will be in 2013 & we're planning on staying in the new family suites at the Disney Animation Resort! :goodvibes

SarahD, that sounds like a lot of fun. I've got to think of something, lol. I guess we could have waited & went Jan 2012 & if there is no free dining offered, we may & I could've done Christmas day stuff. But I really want to see Disney decorated for the hoildays!!!

KayBella, that seems to be a popular week, hehe. We loved POR on our honeymoon & will need the trundle bed for our trip. Probably be our last trip being able to stay in a mod. Your DD2 will love it! That's how old our youngest will be this trip.

Our next trip will be in 2013 & we're planning on staying in the new family suites at the Disney Animation Resort! :goodvibes

Christmas is when we did it, but I meant the idea for anytime. I had a ball coming up with the clues.

Count us in as well! We will be staying at a value resort to save some $$$ since I am leaving my job of 8 years at the end of October, to have our second baby and start nursing school in January. We will be there December 12th to the 17th. Free dining would be great, but I will take any discount Disney wants to offer ;)

Count us in as well! We will be staying at a value resort to save some $$$ since I am leaving my job of 8 years at the end of October, to have our second baby and start nursing school in January. We will be there December 12th to the 17th. Free dining would be great, but I will take any discount Disney wants to offer ;)

Congrats on the new baby & nursing school!
Welcome to our watch, haha. I think this year has did it to us all, please, please, please let us have Free Dining next December as well!!!! :worship::yay::rolleyes1

trying to wait patiently! :thumbsup2 and to think I was a patient person! when it comes to waiting for something like this to come along..I'm not so great at it! :rotfl:

Joining in too. We love Disney in October and December. DH now a teacher so limits us. Rather have the Christmas crowds than the summer heat. We like POFQ and will probably aim at that. Fingers crossed for free dining - had it last time with Disney Visa card plus discount. Not sure if we will get that good of a deal.

Thanks for starting the thread, we will be there Dec. 2011 too, have not picked a week yet, but probably second week in Dec. when crowds are low. Just got back and excited to go during cooler temps for our next trip :)

We're hoping to go December 8-16th 2011. Our last trip was Sept 09 at POP. We're expecting a baby in January so we'll have another child along this trip. We'll probably stay at POR, but I'm trying to save enough to stay at the BC. Either one would be fun since we've never seen WDW at Christmas. I'm hoping for either free dining or a 40% code as well.

Here's to hoping! popcorn::

:wizard: hello,

Just checking in! Any ideas of when a pin or public discount may come out?:confused:

popcorn::

Jumping in too!!! We're hopefully either going Nov. 26th thru Dec. 3rd or Dec 10th thru Dec 17th. I'm just wishing for free dining. I've been spoiled with free dining the last few times we went.

It will be me, DH, DD (who will be 3 during the trip), mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, and niece (who will be 7). I'm hoping to stay at the Wilderness Lodge, but I have a feeling I will get overruled on that decision. So more likely, either Coronado Springs or Pop Century.

YAY!! I can't wait. Bring on free dining!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter