December 2009 Code Watch

SPeaking of AAA rates....does anyone know WHAT the discount it? We'll be at Poly in early Dec 09. I'm thinking I may get a AAA membership if their discount is great enough....just would be bummed if a code came out later and I could have avoided joining AAA! :lmao:

We booked through Disney using the AAA rate. The Poly came out to $302/nt +tax vs $355 + tax.

Getting ready to book-11/29-12/6 at POR it will be a first stay there as we usually do deluxe.Since we hardly swim or are at hotel POR seems like a good less expensive choice! SOOOOO :rotfl: EXCITED:rotfl: :rotfl:

Count us in! We're going 11/27-12/3 give or maybe an extra day or two. Still trying to get DH to make up his mind. We haven't booked our room yet because we're still trying to decide if we want to stay at AKL again or WL. I would defiantly love some kind of rate to come out.

SPeaking of AAA rates....does anyone know WHAT the discount it? We'll be at Poly in early Dec 09. I'm thinking I may get a AAA membership if their discount is great enough....just would be bummed if a code came out later and I could have avoided joining AAA! :lmao:

My rate at AKL CL for Dec 2009 went from $339 a night (plus tax) to $259 a night (with tax). Still hoping as we get close next year there's a 40 percent code or I luck out and get a pin or something.

Sign me up! I wanna go for my b-day! (12/12) I'm thinking maybe CBR or POFQ. I so have my fingers crossed!

Geez... should I book now or what?! Yipes!!

Sign me up! I wanna go for my b-day! (12/12) I'm thinking maybe CBR or POFQ. I so have my fingers crossed!

Geez... should I book now or what?! Yipes!!

Word is that values are already booking up and mods are getting the overflow. (Pop Warner is there around that time....) Doesn't hurt to book now, you can always cancel if you need to! :cool1:

subbing in!

I'm looking at either Nov. 09 or Dec. 09. Just trying to convince DH and find a good deal. We stayed at CSR last Sept. and loved it, but I would LOVE to stay at either WL of AKL. I've asked for a quote from Dreams Unlimited, but I think I'll check out AAA too!

I'm in too! We are hoping to be there the 2nd week of december staying at our home resort AKL kidani village. So excited :)

I looked for rooms at CR for Dec 3-13 - all booked up. BUT it's a conference location so rooms will probably open up closer to that time when it's realized how many rooms will actually be needed for the conferences being held at that time.

We decided to give up on CR and go with BC. Can't book until December though.

Looks like they opened up more rooms. It is letting me choose CR online for that time range. Good Luck!

It is really early, and nothing is official, but I want to join in on the fun!
We just got back, and I need something to get me through until next time :upsidedow
Hi everyone! Hopefully the time flies by, and a year from now we'll all be going nuts with excitement :dance3:

I got a quote from Dreams Unlimited for both WL and CSR...Way less than what AAA quoted me online. I may try to actually go to the B&M AAA tomorrow and see what they can do for me. I'm flexible with my timing--anytime from the end of Nov. until Christmas...

I think DH is IN!

Looks like they opened up more rooms. It is letting me choose CR online for that time range. Good Luck!

Yes I noticed that too! Now DH is all happy hoping there will be rooms available in December when we can book. :rotfl: I think I will refuse to commit to a particular resort until it's booked. :laughing:

I want to surprise my girls with an after Christmas trip next year. I am hoping for a bounceback when I go in November. Just in case add me to the code wish list!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter