December 2009 Code Watch

I'm in too!! 11/28-12/6 at CR... really, really hope an AP rate comes out!!

Almost the same dates as me -I'm 11/29-12/6 at AKL. Got a fantastic rate through AAA, though I booked room only (already an AP holder). Hoping some better deals come out though too!

Wow - we are really putting the cart before the horse here. :rotfl: 15 months of looking for a code seems like agony. Or 4 - 6 months, whatever it comes out to be.

However, as a Dec 09 traveler, I hope for one of these as well. :goodvibes:

I just wanted to jump in and say

Wow!

and I thought I had it bad at 375! :scared:

Just booked mid Dec at AKL Concierge:goodvibes

Do they usually have discounts for other people besides the AP because I don't think AP is going to work for us.
I do have a Disney Visa

:flower3:

I haven't booked yet but I will within the next month for Dec. 5-12, 2009. I heard that Pop Warner might be at WDW around that time so that's got me a little worried. Anyone know anything about this? I'm staying at the Contemporary so hopefully, it won't be so bad if they really are there.

I don't think there will be any chance for an AP discount for what we have booked; CR Atrium 24th to 27th December 2009.

Caron

I haven't booked yet but I will within the next month for Dec. 5-12, 2009. I heard that Pop Warner might be at WDW around that time so that's got me a little worried. Anyone know anything about this? I'm staying at the Contemporary so hopefully, it won't be so bad if they really are there.

The Contemporary shouldn't be too bad with Pop Warner. However, have you checked availability yet? WHen I checked Dec 2-9 (2009) about a month ago they said that it was sold out already. (I was looking for standard room so maybe the higher levels weren't an issue) Don't mean to scare ya...and maybe they open up more rooms as the months go along.

I'm thinking the chances of a code/discount for EARLY Dec 09 is going to be SLIM to nothing. This year the first few weeks were excluded. I'm almost thinking of changing my dates to Nov so I can get a discount. Staying at the Poly...so 30-40% would sure help a lot!

I looked for rooms at CR for Dec 3-13 - all booked up. BUT it's a conference location so rooms will probably open up closer to that time when it's realized how many rooms will actually be needed for the conferences being held at that time.

We decided to give up on CR and go with BC. Can't book until December though.

Count me in, subscribing to the thread! We just changed our September 12-18,09 package at POR to December 12-18, 09 instead. Have never been to the world during Christmas and I CAN'T WAIT! :woohoo:

I would loooooooooooooooooove to stay in a Deluxe, but without a GREAT code that would make it only $30 or so more per night, Moderate it is (which is still fine considering I've only ever stayed Value).

I'm going to go nuts...just got back from vacation and have over a year until the next now. Ugh!!! :eek:

Hopefully I'm in too. Problem is that we just had Gustav which means hubby's start date at his new job has been put off and now we have to catch up on everything.

Hopefully early December. I'm trying to keep my eye out for codes. I'd like to book rooms at the AAA rate by the end of this December.

We're at Pop Dec 2-6 in 2009. We got the AAA rate ($78 a night including tax), but I'm curious to see if there are AP or Visa rates.

We've got 3 weeks starting 4th December (2 weeks POR, 1 week CBR) so I'll be keeping my eyes open but not very hopeful...

SPeaking of AAA rates....does anyone know WHAT the discount it? We'll be at Poly in early Dec 09. I'm thinking I may get a AAA membership if their discount is great enough....just would be bummed if a code came out later and I could have avoided joining AAA! :lmao:

SPeaking of AAA rates....does anyone know WHAT the discount it? We'll be at Poly in early Dec 09. I'm thinking I may get a AAA membership if their discount is great enough....just would be bummed if a code came out later and I could have avoided joining AAA! :lmao:

I pulled this directly from mousesavers.com. I booked with AAA and really not sure how much I saved. I always book through them for what (I believe) is a 20% discount and then if a better code comes out (like a 40%) I'll just go ahead and apply that one.

The 2009 discounts seem to run as follows:

Value Season: 15% off at Value, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa (Disney Vacation Club) resorts; 20% off at Moderate resorts and Ft. Wilderness cabins and campsites.

Regular Season: 10% off at the Deluxe and Deluxe Villa (Disney Vacation Club) resorts; 10%-15% off at Value and Moderate resorts and Ft. Wilderness cabins and campsites.

Peak Season and Summer Season: 10% off at all resorts.

We're going 12/20-1/3, so I'm doubtful we'll get any i any sort of discount. We're just glad to be going back. :cool1:

Best of luck for some good codes....months and months from now. :)

I'm getting ready to book a room only for Nov 30-Dec 6th... I guess I will go through AAA... If a better code comes out will they change it for me if I call them back..... Or would it be better to book through Disney and hope for a better code next year???
thanks!@!
Wendy

I'm in too. We staying WL, courtyard view room. We've never stayed here before and we're very excited. I've already booked it. But a code or free dining would really make this trip even sweeter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter