December 2007 Waitlist Thread

We are staying at SS Dec. 25-Jan. 2nd in a studio. As of now Dec. 31 we are paying OOP, no point studios available for that night. We are on waitlist for AKL, WL, BWV and BCV. Our dream Christmas trip would be to stay at WLV. I am hoping that I can surprise my husband with this. He thinks that we are at SS. We have never stayed at SS, it looks like a wonderful resort and great views of DD. Does anyone have any suggestions for what section would be best for DD views, bus stops and boat transportation? Thanks :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

We were hoping for a trip Nov 30 - Dec 8. We have the first two nights (11/30 and 12/1) at SSR (which is our preferred choice) and have the others WL'd. I was flabergasted when we were told today there were NO studios available for that entire time anywhere. I know its "late" but gosh! :confused3

That week is the Mousefest, the decorations are up, the Candlelight Processional is running, MVMCP and low points = very busy DVC.

We've got a 1br pref at BWV 12/15 - 12/21, waitlisted for a 2br. Here's hoping!

We currently have 2 studios and a 2BR at SSR for 12/2-12/13. I waitlisted to switch one of the studios to a 1BR, to surpise my brother in law and his family - they have never been to WDW, let alone stayed in a suite or a condo so if it comes through I'll be very pleased. They still have a studio, and if that's the worst case - that ain't bad! :)

Waitlisted for dec 31st SSR 1 bdrm, we have POFQ on a cash res as a back up. Fingers crossed pixiedust:

We currently have 2 studios and a 2BR at SSR for 12/2-12/13. I waitlisted to switch one of the studios to a 1BR, to surpise my brother in law and his family - they have never been to WDW, let alone stayed in a suite or a condo so if it comes through I'll be very pleased. They still have a studio, and if that's the worst case - that ain't bad! :)

I hope your waitlist comes through so I can snag that studio for 12/6/07;) .
I have 12/7 at SSR booked and waiting for 12/6. I will have back-up reservations at one of the moderates just in case.

Here's wishing some pixie dust for all us waitlister's :goodvibes .

We have a GV booked at SSR but we are waitlisted for AKV for 12/19-12/24. I really don't think we will ever get it but here's to hoping...:hourglass

Just wanted to let everyone know that our wait list came through today. We now have a studio at OKW for Dec. 6 to 8. Our trip is now complete. :cool1: Good luck to everyone waiting.

I know that everyone is talking about Dec. stays but we're waitlisted for a one night in a 2br at any DVC resort available for Nov 22 - Thanksgiving Day.
We still haven't heard anything as of yet. I've been on the waitlist since June 6th. Our existing ressie is at the AKLV's from Nov 18th until the 21st.
Does it help to call? I believe that everything just gets done automatic and you get a conf in the mail. Any advice is welcome - enjoy your upcoming vacations and thanks!

I called on Wednesday and was told 2 of my waitlisted days came through. Then today I called about something else and another day had come through. I was surprised they hadn't just booked them and wonder what would have happened if I hadn't called? I now have a one bedroom at VWL for December 13 through 20th and I don't even know now if I'll be able to use it! :headache:

I told them I wanted them linked but he seemed unable to put it all under one reservation number..Does anyone know what the normal procedure is? seems like a waste of paperwork to have them all separate now.

Thanks for the info! I'm going to call first thing Monday morning and see what happens. They made a notation on my waitlist that I wanted to link the ressie also. I assumed that it meant that it would go under the same ressie #.
I guess I'll find out and hopefully I'll hear some good news soon! We already have our Thanksgiving dinner PS @ Boma's, I really don't want to spend my Thanksgiving day driving back up north. Wish me luck!!!

My waitlist for 12/6/07 studio at SSR came through:woohoo:. Here's wishing pixiedust: for all still waiting! :goodvibes

Just checked the website today and my October and December waitlists came through!

Got OKW studio for 12/16 to 12/19...now the question is whether to continue to waitlist for a studio at AKV/VWL/BCV/BWV or not!

We have a 1 BR at VWL from 12/16 to 19/19. Waitlisted for any studio anywhere except SSR (staying at SSR in October and don't want to stay there again). If a studio doesn't become available, we'll keep the 1 BR, just didn't want to spend that many points that trip.

Just switched our reservation to AKV Savannah View studio!

Just checked the website today and my October and December waitlists came through!

Got OKW studio for 12/16 to 12/19...now the question is whether to continue to waitlist for a studio at AKV/VWL/BCV/BWV or not!

I am still waiting for my one day. I did book the night on cash just in case, I really do feel a lot of relief knowing that we have a room that is linked etc. and we don't have to move is it doesn't come on points.

We have reservations @ SSR for a studio 12/6 - 12/9, then a 2bdr 12/9 - 12/14.
We've been on the waitlist for BWV/BCV since the 7 month mark. Nothing so far

TSKitty, we are arriving on the same day.

Got a 1 bedroom today with no problem at all for SSR waitlisted though for a 1 bdrm at beach club or bw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter