December 2007 Waitlist Thread

I'm still waiting for December 30th & 31st any studio anywhere. I just booked the only available moderate(CBR) as a back up today. If my waitlist doesn't come through at least i'm not sleeping on a park bench. I also have BWV BV booked for the 28th & 29th. SSR for the 1st. So I will be bouncing around but that's what happen's when you wait until august to book during a holiday:lmao: . Susan

Nothing here. No big deal we'll stay at SSR. I highly doubt that anything will come through tomorrow.

I called DVC to cancel my Dec. 30 (2 Studios) & also the Dec. 31 Wait List" anywhere on property")

I didn't want to go into 'Holding period' if my 2nd night (Dec. 31) - didn't come thru) - (Dec. 30 came thru a while back) - We didn't want to go for just 1 night.........

"The Cust. Rep. asked if I were calling about my wait list?......I said yes and she said "I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE GOOD NEWS THAT 2 Studios DEC. 31 @SSR CAME THRU JUST NOW - YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO CHANGE ROOMS " :cheer2:

I made ADR for the 2 nights (way back just in case the Wait List came thru- good thing - Now, I put us on the DDP...can't beat it for the Holiday Pricing!

Hooray I'll be at Disney for Mon. 12/30 & New Year's eve........taking my DB & DSIL - it should be a blast!

(I'm also going up Dec. 23 to 28 with 11 of my kids and grandkids) We'll have just enough time to check the mail and turn around and drive back to Disnsy & escape the many pts. for the weekend Fri & Sat. ......

I know I'm very lucky - even the Res. Rep. said there were still many on the wait list for Studios for NY's eve -

Here's some Pixie Dust to all who are still waiting!!!!! :santa:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YAR!

I called DVC to cancel my Dec. 30 (2 Studios) & also the Dec. 31 Wait List" anywhere on property")

I didn't want to go into 'Holding period' if my 2nd night (Dec. 31) - didn't come thru) - (Dec. 30 came thru a while back) - We didn't want to go for just 1 night.........

"The Cust. Rep. asked if I were calling about my wait list?......I said yes and she said "I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE GOOD NEWS THAT 2 Studios DEC. 31 @SSR CAME THRU JUST NOW - YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO CHANGE ROOMS " :cheer2:

I made ADR for the 2 nights (way back just in case the Wait List came thru- good thing - Now, I put us on the DDP...can't beat it for the Holiday Pricing!

Hooray I'll be at Disney for Mon. 12/30 & New Year's eve........taking my DB & DSIL - it should be a blast!

(I'm also going up Dec. 23 to 28 with 11 of my kids and grandkids) We'll have just enough time to check the mail and turn around and drive back to Disnsy & escape the many pts. for the weekend Fri & Sat. ......

I know I'm very lucky - even the Res. Rep. said there were still many on the wait list for Studios for NY's eve -

Here's some Pixie Dust to all who are still waiting!!!!! :santa:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YAR!

Congratulations.........................:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm still waiting for December 30th & 31st any studio anywhere. I just booked the only available moderate(CBR) as a back up today. If my waitlist doesn't come through at least i'm not sleeping on a park bench. I also have BWV BV booked for the 28th & 29th. SSR for the 1st. So I will be bouncing around but that's what happen's when you wait until august to book during a holiday:lmao: . Susan

Today after making my resevation for next November the Ms agent said you just had a waitlist for december 30th & 31st come through at OKW "DO YOU WANT IT??????????????" :banana: Yes sir I do. :banana: Apparently this happened as we were speaking OKW came up on the screen.:woohoo: . He said he would keep me waitlisted for BWV because i'm there the first 2 nights. I'm pretty sure that isn't happening so i'm excited to try a new resort. Good luck to all who are still waiting. Susan

I had a waitlist come through for SSR for the night of 12/30 in a studio. I am so happy. We had 2 studios for 12/30 and 12/31, but only had the the 3rd room for 12/31. Now we can all go both nights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter